The next day

Geffrin looked furious but for once he was speechless and he just put his hands on his hips as glared at both of us. However Geffron was not intimidated by him and he just glared back at Geffrin as he held me close to him but I was now nervous, extremely nervous. The realisation of what I’d actually done started to kick in and the look on Geffrin’s face scared me; he now looked concerned and if he looked like that what the hell was Marios going to look like and what was he going to do to me.

“Have you lost your mind?” Geffrin asked.

“No, I knew exactly what I was doing and you know I’ve wanted to do it for years.” He yawned back at him.

“I knew I should not have left you alone with her; she is bad news.” He snapped and then exhaled loudly. “Both of you get up and get dressed; I’m going to call Asin; see what your options are.”

“You are going to tell Asin?” Geffron and I both said in unison.

“Who would you rather I tell Asin or Marios?” Geffrin shouted at us. “We were due to go back to South Africa next week; did you know that?”

Geffron laughed, “Yes that’s another reason why I did it. I’m bored of this game and I want out. It’s not even interesting anymore, not even blood thirsty. I am taking Teia and we are leaving and Marios can go to hell; if he can move out of that study, he’s become a complacent and he’s become a joke. I’ve a good mind to call Jeremiah and beg him to come and finish him.”

Geffrin shook his head, “the only thing you need brother is time away from her,” and he pointed at me, “she makes men spineless; first Chester and now you.  She has bewitched you.”

“Watch your mouth,” Geffron warned him.

“I should go.” I said as I tried to stand up but he held me tight started to kiss me.

“Geffrin walked straight over to me grabbed me, stopping the embrace with Geffron, grabbed my chin and stared right in my face.

“Chill brother” Geffron said “She looks the same.”

“What do you think Marios is going to do to her when he finds out? Griffin asked him. 'Or do to you?”

“Throw us both out of the manor,” he replied.

Geffrin scoffed 'He'll throw her out if she is lucky, “Teia, can you please leave us alone, I want to speak to my Brother”

“What do you mean if I am lucky?” I asked. Memories came flooding back of Marios' past threats to me and Chester would always say he wanted to keep me out of his way.

“Once he finds out you are no longer of future use to him. What do you think he will do? I'll tell you, he will probably keep you here for his personal use, if you catch my drift. There is no way he will let you walk out of here alive. Why do you think he had Chester killed?”