Olyver

Olyver was the closest to Henry, he hated the twins and had no time for Waryn. He worked with Nichasin running Asia spending most of his time in China.

He regularly called Henry to catch up and they visited each other whenever they could. Due to their regular contact Olyver was not surprised to receive a call from Marios.

'Seriously Marios, all this bother for one vampire. It makes me think you are losing your touch?' he said to Marios before he had even said hello.

'I take it you've been speaking to Henry' Marios replied. 'I want you all back here for at least six months incase we have a back lash from the vampire underworld'.

'Do you even know where he is'

'He is here in this area. I know that for fact he has been seen also at the Manor, he is attracted to my vampire seer.'

'If this prophecy bullshit was true I am sure you would already be dead. Leave it alone brother.'

'Look he has started to stalk Andrasteia and she had not re-produced yet, he is tresspassing on my ground so I want him dealt with in case he tries to turn her'

'Andrasteia, she has been there for almost seven years. Have you had Chesters pipes checked. Mario' and Olyver started to laugh, 'Henry is right, you have lost your touch brother. If the propcehy says she and Jereimaih will bring you down you should move her and get rid of that Harrington'

Marios snapped back 'I will run my area as I see fit. You all should understand I cannot touch Harrington. He is the only first born male we have with the vampire mark. As much as I want to slit his throat I can't' and where ever I put her Jeremaih will find her as he had already proven. Book your flight soonest, tell Henry the details and we will arrange for you to be picked up.'

I had once asked Chester why there were so many brothers.

'The elders only choose women that would bear them sons, they used witches' power to help them choose.' He then explained to me that not all the brothers had the same mother. 'This is important to remember because it is where their loyalies lay. Marios, Asin, Henry and Olyver have the same mother. The twins, Nicolyn and Wayrn have another.'

'What about the other one, Gryffen' I asked him

'He was the product of an affair, luckly for the mistress she produced a boy so they allowed him to live, others were not so lucky. Thats why the brothers do not have any sisters'.

'If the elders were all brothers did they not have children, should they not have cousins?

'They had them all killed, they did not want to share the power'. was Chesters reply.