Graduation

I finished graduation and I stood there with flowers and talking to my friends and family.

"Leila were going to go chat with Mel and joe" my mother said, "alright then" I smiled. "Bye I'm so proud of you" she said as she hugged me, "both of you" my dad said looking over to my brother who also graduated with me.

"Leila James?" A voice i tried to forget since prom, I turned around seeing Ryder in his suit with his navy hat in his hand.

"Ryder? You look good" I smiled weakly, I replayed that moment over and over again. "Rooder!" Katie squealed, "Ryder" he corrected with a chuckle.

"Is that rodeo?" Nicole asked, "Ryder isn't a hard name you know?" He said a little annoyed. "How many people have you told about us?" He asked, "rodeo there wasn't anything but heartache" Nicole butted in.

"Sorry rodeo" I said hiding behind my friends, still a little weak from hearing about his girlfriends from Lennox.

"Ryder I spent prom with jack" I said as I came closer, "that must have been awful" he replied. "Not really they went at it" Nicole lied, I never slept with jack gross.

"Can we have dinner together?" He asked a little hurt from Nicole's lie, "sure" I smiled.

"These are for you" he said handing me pastel coloured roses, "oh wow they're amazing thank you" I smiled admiring the flowers.

"Well see you soon Leila" he smiled as he hugged me.

"Yeah see you soon"