Ryders too weak

Ryder pov.
It's been a week and I haven't seen Leila at all, I'm pretty sure I messed up. Honestly not sure...

"Ryder you look grosser than usual" Lennox stated, "thanks I feel like it" I said going into the fridge.

"Is it weird Leila isn't here?" Joe asked, "Leila doesn't live her!" I snapped. "Geez what's wrong with you?" Aunt Mel asked.

"Leila I'm guessing" Joe said, "Leila and I are done she hates me so much" I sighed.

"Hate to break it to you but you weren't dating" Lennox said as she pats my back.

"No like she wants nothing to do with me" I said taking the ice cream out.

"Well before you start watching nicholas sparks films maybe i can help" aunt Mel said, "how were done" I said taking the whip cream out as well.

"What did you say to her?" Aunt mel asked, "I told her to grow up" I replied. "Rookie mistake ryder" joe chuckled, "what I was telling the truth" I said confused.

"Ryder girls hate being told anything like that" Lennox said, "haven't you learnt from your past relationships?" Lennox asked.

"What did she do after?" Aunt Mel asked, "she screamed" I replied. "Not good" joe said, "what else?" Lennox asked.

"She threw that Star Wars action figure I gave her when I asked her to prom" I said which gasped came out from the girls.

"It's over" Lennox said, "once a girl throws something sentimental it's over" she added.

"Oh I messed up" I said eating a spoonful of ice cream, "we can fix this I can't let my nephew and his Dream girl not get married" aunt Mel said.

"Mel I love you and all but this should be Ryder's game not yours" joe said.

"Just don't do anything stupid" Lennox said.

"I won't" I said as I walked into the living room.