Drama with a hangover

I heard the doorbell ring multiple times, why are my parents here if they won't open the door?

I got up putting on my sunglasses and hoodie since I have a hangover from last night. Why did I have to drink so much and why did Ryder have to show up?

I opened the door seeing Ryder, oh wow speaking of Ryder here he is!

"Leila what the hell was that yesterday?" He asked loudly, "Ryder hush" I groaned.

"No I will not hush because I like you and you're being really annoying about it" he said, "me?" I asked shocked. "Yes you!" He said loudly which caused me to groan.

"Remember last time I let you in and you left me!" I shouted, guess my hangover is done because of my anger.

"I had to leave I had duties!" He shot back, "what duties sleeping around with girls?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, "I know about your girlfriends especially the one you had right after you left me!" I glared.

"Yeah I date so what everyone does it" he said, "yeah but you don't date someone right after you ditch a girl on an important night!" I said angrily.

"Leila you're 18 not 6 okay?" He said, "you're not going to get what you want by throwing a tantrum" he added before I slammed the door.

"Grow up Leila!" He shouted behind the door, I grabbed the Star Wars he gave me and opened the door seeing him walking away.

"Ryder?" I asked, "yeah?" He answered turning around.

"I didn't break it because we never happened" I shouted throwing the toy at him.

"I never want to see you again" I said before slamming the door

I hate you Ryder scanlon.