Serious question

"Leila you look great for only leaving Toledo for a week" Mel said, "thank you" I smiled. "Ryder's at the kitchen as usual" Mel said as she followed me to the kitchen.

"Ryder" I smiled, Ryder dropped his pizza roll and went over to hug me. "Leila you're back" he grinned as he hugged me so tight, "Ryder too tight" I said which he let go.

"The happy couple is back" joe said, "yes and I have a question to ask you" Ryder smiled.

"This is a serious question" he added, "sure what is it?" I asked confused. "Leila" he smiled as he held my hand, "Ryder?" I bit my lip.

"Will you join me to go to jersey to meet joes family with me?" He asked, "oh wow that's serious" I widen my eyes.

"I love you and I want you to be with me" he smiled, "do you guys think it will be fine if I come?" I asked joe and Mel. "Oh yes you can come you won't be trouble at all" Mel smiled, "i guess you can come" joe grinned.

"I guess it's a yes" I smiled, "perfect" he smiled as he kissed my head.

"I'll make sure to bring something you like" I whispered in Ryder's ear, "is it my birthday?" He happily asked.

"Ryder what?" Mel asked, "nothing" Ryder managed to cough out.

"This must be serious if Leila is meeting the family" Lennox said, "I guess it is serious" Ryder grinned

"Ryder might not leave with you guys since I have college walk through right after it" I said, "oh who's going to drie you?" He asked.

"Katie we both got Into the same college" I smiled.

"That's great" everyone said with a big smile.

"Ryder I have to show you what I got you" I smirked, "alright" he smiled cluelessly.

We walked upstairs and I pushed him on the bed, "so where's the thing you got me?" He asked.

"Ugh here" I said handing him his gift, "yay thank you" he grinned at his gift.

I swear Ryder is like a little kid...