Pool ignite

Ryder pov.
"Why are we going to this pool party?" I asked as I packed my bag. "I have friends and you need to make some" Lennox said.

"Leila might be there" aunt Mel winked, "what makes you think I want her" I replied.

"Well the excessive moans of her name from your bedroom tell us you want her" Lennox said as she pats my shoulder, i didn't know they could hear me...

We arrived at the pool and it was filled with teenagers, I spotted Leila with her friends.

"Leila!" Lennox said as she hugged her, "Lennox hey" she smiled. "Hi Leila" I smiled, "hey Ryder" she said as she not her lips.

Wait if girls bite their lips to you that means they like you right?

"Come on Ryder take off your clothes" Katie giggled probably drunk, she kept on tugging on my shirt. Finally I gave in and removed my shirt off.

"Here" Leila said as she handed me a beer can, "aren't you too young for this?" I asked jokingly.

"The drunker you are the more chances you get to sleep with me" Nicole winked, I sorta cringed because i wanted Leila to say that to me.

The sound of loud music started playing and many people cheered.

"Let's dance rodeo" Leila joked as she pulled me closer to her, I honestly missed her so much.

"Now if we're talking body you've got a perfect one so put it on me!" She sang with the music blasting, I noticed she's quickly getting drunker.

"Rodeo I missed you so much" she sang to my chest, "I missed you too" I chuckled.

"Let's swim!" She said taking off her clothes, "alright" I smiled. We held hands and jumped into the cold water.

"Oh my gosh it's freezing" she laughed, "yeah it is" I laughed as I swam closer to her.

I stared at her dark brown eyes as she stared at mine, I then stared at her lips.

Leila pov.
I saw him stare at my lips so I leaned toward him, he followed.

Ours lips touched lightly then I placed my hand on the back of his neck to pull him closer to deepen the kiss. oh now I missed kissing him especially with those lips.

"Oh my gosh Leila?" I heard a voice shriek, I pulled apart seeing Katie holding a camera up.

"The IT couple is back?" She asked, "nope" I said getting away from Ryder.

Leaving Ryder confused as ever I assumed.

This was a mistake...