Daddy got a plan

"Leila my granddad is here and he wants to see you" Ryder said with a big smile, "okay" I said getting up from his bed.

"Hello there darling" his granddad said as he kissed my hand, "hello senator Burke" I smiled. "Are you into politics?" He asked, "yes sir" I replied. "Interesting" he smirked, that doesn't look strange at all...

"Are you going to college?" He asked, "yes New York university of law" I smiled. "How does Ryder catch a girl like you?" He asked, "you're smart and very beautiful" he added, "yeah I got lucky with her" Ryder grinned.

"Well since you're going to get married that means youre going to have some big planning" he said, "what do you mean?" I asked.

"Well planning for a wedding takes all efforts and having  school in there will stress you out" he said.

"We can plan after school" Ryder smiled which calmed me.

"Oh I see" senator Burke said as he walks into the kitchen.

"He's sorta weird" I said, "at least he didn't hit on you" Ryder joked.

"Well Ryder I have to go to my job" I said, "alright bye Leila" he said kissing my head before I left.

Mel pov.

"I don't understand" I said, "she's leaving to New York and she wants to do stuff in politics" my dad said.

"You keep making marriage a horrible thing and I'll go make some calls" he said, "marriage isn't that bad" joe said.

"My dad makes marriage look horrible" I said, "the master" my dad grinned.

" why not bring his exes here and hers to help with the break up" he suggested, "that's perfect!"  Joe smiled.

"Remember Stella and holly they were his true love" Joe said, "he might still have feelings for Stella" joe added.

"This sounds evil" I said, "Mel your baby nephew is getting married and he will leave u forever" my dad said.

"Okay let's do this" I said.