One knee promise

"Leila Leila" I heard Ryder shout as i stood behind the fence of Katie's uncles pool. "What Ryder how did you know I was here?" I asked, "I told him" Katie smiled.

"What is it Ryder?" I asked, "let me in" he said. Katie went over and opened the fence which Ryder went in and walked over to me

"You're stubborn and a little of a narcissist" he said, "you hide everything from people and you're sarcastic" he huffed. "Thanks" I rolled my eyes, "you hide from love like its a scary thing" he said.

"And? Why are you telling me this?" I asked confused.

"I'm stupidly in love with you" he said which caused all my friends to awe.

"It's only been two days and I couldn't even be angry at you" he sighed, "Ryder it's my fault you should be with somebody that's not like me" I said.

"I want to be with you" he smiled, "why? Like I know I look good but I'm not all perfect" I said.

"There's that narcissist Ryder loves" Alex joked.

"Leila I want to spend my life with you" he  said as he went down on one knee, "will you marry me?" He asked as he took out a ring.

"I got this ring from a cereal box but it's good I will get you real deal soon" he smiled, "take it?" He asked.

I was speechless

I don't know what to say...what should I say?