Leila gone

"Ryder I'm going for a family vacation so I won't see you for a week" I said as I packed my bags, "alright just text me sometime" he said handing me my bathing suit.

"I will" I smiled, "get me a souvenir" he grinned which I nodded.

"Don't go kissing any boys" he joked, "promise I won't" I rolled my eyes.

"Bye Ryder" I smiled as I hugged him, "bye Leila" he replied kissing my forehead.

Ryder pov.
I watched my girlfriend leave before I drove back home. I sat on the couch staring at photos of Leila on my phone.

I had a photo of her in my favorite shirt with her glasses on, I had more but they were usually with her holding food.

"Is that Leila?" Marco asked taking the phone from me, "yeah it's my GIRLFRIEND" I said making sure the girlfriend part was heard.

"She's a beauty" he smiled, "do you have any naked photos of her?" He asked. "No because that's weird" I said, "no it's not" Marco said handing me the phone.

"When the girlfriend is away you use the naked photos for some fun for yourself" he said, "well I can video chat her or something" I said.

"Ryder you have to hold on to her or you might let go a gem" he said, "what do you like her?" I joked. "Well she's hot but Lennox is the one for me" he smiled which I clenched my jaw by him calling my girlfriend hot.

"You should bring leila to jersey" Marco said, "let her see everyone" he added.

"I don't know" I bit my lip, "you guys are already coming down to jersey why not bring her?" He asked. "I'll ask Leila when she comes back on her trip" I said giving in.

Lennox pov.
"What am I supposed to do?" I asked through the phone, I was currently talking to Leila.

Ever since her and Ryder dated we got closer than ever, we were already friends but now were closer because she's always here. "I think you should stop seeing Zander and Marco like fully ignore them" she said.

"How? Marco lives with me" I said, "stay over with someone" she suggested. "I'll try" I sighed.

"Alright I have to go were boarding bye Lennox" she said, "bye Leila" I replied.

We cut off and I called one of my friends and asked her if I can stay over for a couple of days.

I need time to think