Lennox problem

Lennox pov.
i came back from staying over my friends house and I feel so great like i only stayed there for 5 days.

"Hey Lennox there you are" Marco smiled, "yeah" I smiled awkwardly. "Hi Marco" I bit my lip, this was really awkward.

"It's fine about the awkwardness I'm leaving back to jersey" he said, "I'll see you again next week" he added.

"Bye Lennox" he said, "bye Marco" I twiddled my thumbs.

Marco left back to jersey and aunt Mel was back with joe from their getaway.

"Hey lennox" Ryder smiled as he sat on the couch, "Ryder can I ask you something?" I asked. "Sure" he said stuffing a chip in his mouth.

"How do you make things work with Leila?" I asked, "what do you mean?" He asked confused.

"You know Boys drool over Leila even when you're near her how do you know she won't leave you for someone hotter?" I asked.

"That's the thing you never know, I just live in the moment" he smiled.

"Ugh you make no sense" I groaned, "I thought I made sense?" He was confused.

"But like Leila had to choose between you and another guy who's like buff and great at sex what would you do?" I asked.

"I have no idea" he widen his eyes, "is there another guy?" He asked.

"No Ryder I was talking about me" I groaned, what does Leila see in him?

"Just pick a guy that can change the little things about you or pick up their habits when you're around them and maybe makes you see a different view on the world" he said, my eyes widen by that.

"Ryder wow that actually makes sense" I smiled, "dating Leila changed you for the good" i added.

"I guess she did" he grinned.

I went to my room and started to think.

Marco or Zander?