Forgive and forget ryder

"Tony look at this" I said staring at the ocean, it's been three days since my break up with Ryder and I've been doing well. Tony's been very nice with me but sadly in leaving tomorrow.

"It's amazing" he smiled as he showed me his camera, it was a photo of me staring at the ocean.

"Tony that's beautiful" I said shocked, "the beauty isn't the ocean it's the girl" he said. "That's sweet" I blushed, "Leila it's so sad you have to leave" he sighed.

"I have to I don't live here" I said, "yeah but let me drive you back home" he suggested. "Alright thank you" I smiled as I hugged him, "you're really nice I don't get why joe warned me" I said.

"It was just Mel and I used to have a little thing" he said, "eew" I giggled. "I got her big with the pictures" he said, "oh I remember that my parents were talking about it" I said.

"Yeah but they weren't happy" he said, "just don't take any photos like that of me" I warned. "It's fine i changed I now find the beauty with clothes on" he chuckled.

"Let's go get ice cream" he said putting his hand behind my back.

Mel pov.

"I feel like this was my fault" I said, I was currently sitting with my husband joe in our kitchen.

"What hunny?" He asked, "I sorta already knew That Leila kissed Marco" I said. "You knew but you didn't tell me!" Ryder shouted as he came in.

"I promised her" I said, "but to be honest I did tell you" I added. "Now Leila is with Marco" Ryder huffed, "it was just a kiss" I shrugged.

"She told me she didn't kiss him back" I said, "Ryder she loves you" i smiled. "Funny way of showing it" he mumbled, "you guys are meant to be why not grow a pair and forgive" I said.

"Mel i don't think that's supports" joe said, "Ryder look at me and joe he has seen me kiss a lot of guys" I said.

"Like a lot" I added, "alright he got it move on" joe commented. "The idea was that if you know you're going to stay together in the future then the present shouldn't matter especially if it was a mistake" I said.

"Ryder you love her more than you loved Stella" I said as I got up, "that's the girl you can't let go" I said.

"You're right" Ryder said as he walked out, "Ryder she's not even in Toledo" joe said.

"Right she's coming tomorrow" he said