Wedding what?

"Goodmorning fiancé" I said as I faced my fiancé Ryder, "morning fiancé" he grinned.

"Should we tell?" I asked, "i guess we do" he said. "Let's get dressed" I smiled as I got up, "can't I just stare" he said.

"Nope lets goo" I sang as I put on my clothes.

We walked down to the kitchen seeing everyone down.

"Hey Leila I guess you guys made up" Mel smiled, "what only lasted two days and already you guys had sex?" Joe asked.

"What's that on your finger?" Zander asked holding up my hand, "it's a ring" I rolled my eyes. "But why is it on that finger?" Lennox asked as she got up.

"Surprise we're engaged" Ryder grinned like a school boy, which caused them to widen their eyes.

"Is it April?" Joe asked, "no it's July" Ryder said which joe did that face whenever Ryder says something stupid.

"Are you pregnant?" Zander asked, "that explains the eating" Mel said.
"no!" I said quickly.

"We're not pregnant just engaged" Ryder said, "this will ruin your life" joe said.

"Leila you're leaving to university in New York while Ryder's in the navy" Mel said.

"When will you plan the wedding?" She asked.

"I don't know" I said.

"Well since your getting married you need to think about a lot of things" Mel said.

Joe pov.
After Leila and Ryder told us that they are getting married, they left and went to tell Leila parents.

"Why are you being supportive?" I asked Mel as I put the dishes in the cabinets, "you don't understand" she smirked.

"I'm telling Leila how bad it is to get married so she'll rethink it" Mel grinned, "that's a good idea" I smiled.

"Yeah since we actually know Leila WELL which makes it easier to play on her weakness" she said.

"Mel you evil beautiful women and I'm glad we're married" I smiled.

"Try doing the same with Ryder to speed this up" she said.