Leila/Ryder wedding

New beginning

"Finally after 5 years you're getting married" my mother said as she fixed my corset. "You look beautiful" my maid of honor Lennox said as she smiled sweetly at me.

"I can't  believe it in finally getting married to the man I love" I smiled getting watery eyes, Mel came near me wiping the tear trying not to smudge my makeup.

"I bet married life will be amazing for you two" Lennox smiled, I glanced at her marriage band. Lennox got married 4 years ago to Zander.

"You've grown up so much" my grandmother said as she placed the headdress on my head, "you're stronger than anyone I've ever met" she added.

"oh nana" I smiled as I hugged her, "can't wait to get married" I said as a tear drop rolled down my cheek.

"I think you've found your soulmate" she said, "nan you know I don't believe in that" I giggled.

My father locked arms with me as we walked down the aisle, I had veil covering my face.

I could see Ryder in his navy suit with big smile, his groomsmen were my brother, Zander, Alex and Joe.

I looked at my bridesmaid which were Katie, Nicole, Lennox, and Mel.

Ryder helped me get on the little stand as my father went to sit with my mother. "Beautiful" Ryder grinned, "I know" I joked.

Ryder lifted my veil up and over my head and he stared at my brown eyes with a passionate look. It was time for the big kiss.

Ryder placed a hand on my back and the other behind my head, kiss was sweet and romantic. The feelings from the day we met came back which made the kiss even more passionate. I could hear clapping and cheers.

We went to the big room to party. I sat next to Ryder as people talked about us. Ryder kept trying to steal kisses from me but my father was still very stern.

"You guys are a picture perfect couple" Joe  said as he held up his champagne, "just meant to be together" he added before taking a sip.

We started dancing which meant Ryder busted out his Terrible moves as so I. It was a good thing we started with the slow dancing since people wanted to see that instead of Ryder trying to get low.

Ryder danced with my baby cousin which was adorable. His 6 foot frame hovering a child as they twirled around the dance floor.

We sat down eating cake that Mel decided on since Ryder and I were fighting on which cake to get. She decided to get one with both our favorites which surprisingly tasted good.

"Can't wait to do it tonight" Ryder whispered in my ear, "I've got seasons of American horror story to binge watch after we do it" he said.

I laughed, I think I found my soulmate.