Passion and surprise

"Leila?" Ryder called out, "in the bedroom" I answered. He came in his room with his gym clothes on, he was sweating from I'm guessing working out.

"You're getting bigger" I smiled, "yeah I'm in the navy were supposed to" he chuckled. "I like it" I said as I kiss his lips, "that's a good thing" he smirked as he closed the door and moved to the bed.

"Let's try something new" I smirked, "like what?" He asked. I motioned to the shower which got him eagerly jumping off me and running off with me to his bathroom.

The warm water trickled over mine and Ryder's head as we kissed passionately.

I bit his bottom lip which a groan lift from his mouth, his hands roaming every inch of my skin.

His lips moved to my neck then behind my ear, my hands were behind his neck.

I could hear quiet whispers from Ryder when he lightly pushes on the cold wall in the shower.

His brown eyes staring intensely at me, his full attention onto me.
This was the first time I felt truly loved..

Lennox pov.
I came in after a night with Zander seeing someone sitting on the sofa watching something.

"Hello?" I asked, he got up and I realized it was Marco!

"Marco what are you doing here?" I asked, "my job trip was done and now I'm resting" he smiled.

"Lennox I want you back" he said moving closer to me.

"what?" I asked confused and surprised.