0.0

SOME INFO FOR MY OLD READERS:

I decided to re-write this fic because when I started it I was 15 and bad at English... Ok my English is still shit but it's a little better I guess.

Just FYI I will keep the same storyline as before I'm just gonna make the quality of the fic better. I re-read it and realised there were A LOT of grammar and spelling mistakes. So long story short I couldn't live with myself knowing how awful this was so here you go. Hopefully some of you will enjoy this updated version a little more!

((edited: 1-3-2017))

Niall jumps into the black van on the seat behind Liam. Niall looks out the window at the paparazzi surrounding the car. He's glad the windows are tinted. He usually doesn't mind smiling at cameras but right now he's just tired. It was the first show of the tour after all.

Louis jumps into the seat beside Liam which causes Niall to curse quietly to himself. Now he has to sit next to Harry. He looks at the seat beside him right before Harry takes it. Harry rolls his eyes at him and starts playing with his phone.

Good. Now we don't have to talk, Niall thinks to himself. The driver jumps in the car and starts the engine. They drive for a couple of minutes before Louis breaks the silence. "The show went pretty well. Don't you think lads?"

"I agree. Well except for Niall who fucked up the lyrics." Harry mutters, not taking his eyes from the phone.

"Everyone changes the lyrics sometimes. It's just for fun, even you know that." Niall defends himself. "Yeah except it's only funny when we do it." The curly head snarls. Niall lets out a groan and Harry rolls his eyes at him.

"Come on guys, not now. I'm tired and I just want to go to the hotel without having to break up a fight. This will be our last night sleeping in an actual bed before we have to pack up inside the bus." Liam complains. Niall decides to stay quiet. He hopes Harry will too so he won't have to hear his irritating voice.

They're just a block away from the hotel when Niall decides to speak up. "Did you see how they put up all those signs and stuff. Making a rainbow in the crowd." Niall says, still in awe. "Yes we're not fucking blind Niall" Harry spits causing both Louis and Liam to groan. They almost made it the whole ride.

"You must be blind since you're wearing that outfit." Niall mocks.

"It's not my fault you got no sense in fashion!" Harry almost yells.

"Says the boy who dresses like a farmer." The blonde says with a proud smile.

Harry mumbles something quietly to himself. Niall can only make out the words "mother" and "fucker" but he decides to ignore it. Harry's just mad because Niall won that argument.

By the time the car stops they've gotten into another even more heated argument. Harry opens the car door and they both fall silent out of habit. They don't want the fans to know they fight. They walk through the crowd, sign some autographs and take a couple of pictures before walking through he lobby and into the elevator. As soon as they're in the elevator Niall finds the curly head getting more and more annoying by the second.

"Why don't you breath louder? It's not like it's annoying as hell." Niall spits, his head boiling with anger. Harry doesn't answer but instead makes his breathing louder on purpose. "Here we go again..." Liam mutters.

Niall tries to ignore Harry but as the elevator stops he opens his mouth. "Harry, you twat ! Can't you just shut up?" He says as they walk out.

"British now are we Horan?" Harry mocks his choice of swear.

They walk side by side still arguing as they stop by Niall's room. Louis and Liam are quick to disappear into their rooms. Niall looks up at the taller boy with narrow eyes.  Harry has a smirk on his face. He knows I can't stand that smirk, Niall thinks. He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth to speak.

"Just fuck me already" Niall says and drags Harry into his room.

a/n

I know it's shit right now but it gets better I think. If you keep reading you'll find out;););)

Just so I don't get any comments later complaining about the smut I'll say this: This story contains A LOT of it. If you're not comfortable with it I suggest you read something else because it is really to much to skip. It's an important part of the story. Really.

Since this is a remake of my old version of this fic it will not take much time for me to post new chapters. last time i din't post for months bc of writers block but that wont happen again!! I promise. ok bye.