1.2

((edited 12-3-2017))

"Wake up sleepy heads" Louis' voice echoes through the bus.

"Why?" Harry groans at his older friend. They pull the curtains from the bunk, and that's when he notices he's not in his bunk.

He looks up at Louis and Liam smirking at him. He and Niall are laying in a tight embrace. Niall would probably fall out if it weren't for Harry holding him. He notices the blond is still asleep and prays he won't wake up.

"What?" He keeps his voice low.

"You don't find anything odd about this situation?" Liam asks him with raised eyebrows, not keeping his voice down like Harry did.

Niall shuffles in Harry's arms, burying his head in the crook of his neck. A quiet groan is heard from Niall who can't see the other half of their band. He shuffles once again before pulling away to look at the curly head that's holding him. He buries his head back into the crook of Harry's neck, hiding his smile.

"What time is it?" He mumbles into Harry's skin after a moment of silence, still not aware of his bandmates watching them.

"9:30" Liam answers. Niall's eyes widen as he pulls away from Harry's grip and falls out of the bunk. Louis and Liam laughs at him as he stands up, his face red.

"How long have you been standing there?" He asks nervously.

"Too long." Harry is annoyed, as always.

"Well... I'm gonna have some breakfast..." Niall says and walks in his pyjamas to the other bus. He refuses to have breakfast with Louis and Liam when he knows they'll tease him.

"I have to wee..." Harry murmurs after he's gone, leaving a giggling Louis and Liam alone in the aisle.

The boys are having two days off after tonight's concert, which means they can check into a hotel. Louis suggests they go out after the show today which the boys happily agree to, except for Liam who isn't feeling it.

"Maybe next time okay?" He smiles warm heartedly. "I really need to catch up on some sleep!" Liam has been having a hard time sleeping since Sophia broke up with him.

Louis nods, a little disappointed. He thought this could be good for Liam, but he can't force Liam to go.

"I understand..." he says before turning to Harry and Niall.

"You two better get along. I don't want to have to break up a fight in the middle of the club. I want to enjoy myself." He threatens. Niall knows that even if he may have some feelings for Harry, that boy still drives him crazy.

"Niall better not be annoying me then, which will be hard since he has quite a talent for it..." Harry turns to Niall who gives him an unamused look.

"Aw thanks! I finally get some recognition for all my hard work." Niall says sarcastically.

"You're doing exceptionally well today." Harry murmurs as Louis gives them a glare.

Later that night a minivan comes to pick them up. The three boys get into the cab where Josh and Dan are waiting. They also wanted to come.

"I haven't been out in forever." Josh tells them.

"Yeah me neither..." Louis says. "I'm gonna get laid." He continues with a sly smile on his face.

"We wouldn't expect anything less from you!" Niall nudges him in the side and laughs.

"You're not the only one who'll try and find company for the night my friend." Dan admits. "Let's be honest guys, who doesn't want to get laid?" They all agree except Niall.

"I'm not." He says which earns him a glare from Harry.

"Aw Harry's not gonna get some tonight" Josh nudges his friend in the side.

"We'll see." Is all Harry says before breaking his and Niall's intense eye contact.

They exit the car and Louis stops Niall before entering the club. He waits for the other to walk past them before speaking.

"You are seriously not going to sleep with Harry tonight?" Always when they're out Harry and Niall always have sex, even if they don't intend to.

"He can easily find some other guy or girl..." Niall tries to act nonchalant. He knows it would hurt him if he did.

"Yeah but only because you won't sleep with him." Their conversation ends with those words. They enter the club in silence, ready to have a good time. The loud music fills Niall's ears and he gets really excited. Some alcohol will surely take his mind of Harry.

He and Louis walks over to a more private area of the club that they're renting for the night and they take a seat in the sofa.

They order drink after drink, shot after shot and soon Niall is getting pretty wasted.

"Aye mate!" Louis calls for Niall who's chatting with the bartender, they're bonding over the both of them being irish.

"I have a secret" he grins as Niall sits down next to him.

"I know all of your secrets." He says before glancing back at the very attractive bartender (if he lets his drunken mind decide).

"You don't know this one" Louis laughs.

"Well what is it?" The blonde says, he can't really speak properly.

"No I can't tell you" Louis giggles, causing Niall to laugh with him.

"But I have to tell someone... I guess I can tell you." He continues.

"Are you ready?" He asks, Niall nodding eagerly at him. Louis stays quiet for a minute, letting the suspense build up. Niall is getting less and less patient by the second.

"I hate pickles"

"That's not a fucking secret!" Niall slurs angrily.

"Did you know it before?"

"No"

"Then, my dear friend it's a secret." Louis takes a sip of his drink with a proud smile on his face.

Niall protests loudly but Louis interrupts him by waving a finger in the air.

"I have another secret."

"What? That you love bananas?" Niall laughs, finding himself incredibly funny. "Yes, but that's not it!" Louis squeals.

"I'm incredibly gay!" He laughs, Niall is a little shocked by his friend suddenly coming out of the closet. He quickly shakes it off and grabs Louis by the shoulder.

"Oh my god... Me too!"

Niall glances at the dance floor, Harry is grinding on some random girl. He frowns to himself. Harry should be grinding on him.

"Looks like someone is getting laid tonight" Louis slurs, also noticing the curly head getting lucky.

"I wanna get laid" Louis whines. Throwing his head back in desperation. "But the person I want to get laid with doesn't want to get laid with me..." He frowns and steals Niall's drink. Niall doesn't even notice.

"Who do you want to get laid with?" Niall asks and then lets out a hic.

"It doesn't matter, he doesn't want to do it with me... But it's not the person you want to get laid with, I can tell you that!" Louis tells him. Suddenly an idea pops into Niall's head.

"Wanna get laid together?" Niall suggest, his drunken mind not thinking clearly.

Louis, who's also too drunk for his own good, watches Niall intently. It wouldn't hurt to do it just once, right?

"I don't see why not."