0.7

^^^ it's a funny pic... deal with it

((edited 3-3-2017))

Niall pulls Harry's boxers down, leaving him completely naked on the bed.

Niall moves his lips to Harry's v-line, gently sucking and biting, barely touching his cock. "Don't fucking tease" Harry whimpers but Niall won't listen.

He loves to tease.

He stops sucking on Harry's V-line and bites his bottom lip to contain himself. He wants to take this slow.

He put his lips on Harry's inner thigh, gently sucking on the skin. Harry grabs onto the sheets. "For fuck sake Niall just fuck me" he whines but Niall just smirks to himself.

"Not yet."

Harry groans as Niall closes up to his member. Niall kisses up the length of his dick and takes it into his mouth. The brunette lets out a loud yelp as the older boy deep throats.

Niall reaches for his bag that's right next to him on the floor. Having to let go of Harry to reach it. He takes out the lube and places it next to him on the floor.

He looks back at Harry who's a panting mess and smirks to himself before taking Harry into his mouth again. He bops his head up and down taking him in completely as he spreads some lube onto his fingers. He removes his mouth from Harry's member and penetrates Harry with one finger, stretching him out. Harry lets out a whimper as Niall adds another finger.

Niall start kissing Harry's stomach again as he pulls his fingers in and out of the brunette. "Fuck, Niall" Harry curses, making Niall stop completely.

Harry looks down at the older boy with confused eyes to see him swiftly throwing his clothes off until he's completely naked. He puts some lube onto his member, getting himself ready to enter the brunette.

Harry bites his lip as he watches Niall before gestures for him to turn around. Harry nods and lays down on his stomach, waiting for Niall eagerly.

He soon feels Niall penetrating him and lets out a whimper. "Sh- shit" Harry moans as Niall slowly start thrusting in and out.

Niall leans forward towards Harry's ear and brushes some hair away from his face. "Scream for me asshole" Niall moans into his ear.

Harry does everything in his power to keep quiet but when Niall speeds up he has a hard time containing himself. "Oh god, Niall!" He groans loudly as the older boy goes deeper.

"You can do better" Niall pants into his ear.

Harry really doesn't want to but he knows that if he makes a sound it won't be quiet.

"Fuck you" he screams causing Niall to chuckle.

He grabs Harry's hips and force him deeper, hitting the spot that sends sparks throughout Harry's body. "Fuck Niall!" Harry screams.

Harry whimpers and Niall leans in and gently bites Harry's shoulder. He can tell that the younger boy is close. He lets go off Harry's shoulder and Harry whines. "Do that again" he demands. Niall start sucking on his skin and mumbles a 'fuck you' into Harry's skin.

"A-asshole" Harry stutters. It's hard to call someone names when they're fucking you.

An idea pops into Niall's head making him reach around Harry's body, firmly grabbing his member. Harry's eyes widen as he realise what the older boy is doing. "No! That's my thing. Don't do it!" He groans. Niall does the exact opposite and moves his lips towards Harry's neck.

Harry moans, gripping onto the sheets as Niall uses Harry's technique. Harry pants as Niall hits the G-spot. It doesn't take long before Harry cums. Niall finishes seconds later, deep inside Harry who's panting heavily.

A loud pounding is heard from the door followed by Louis voice, "Keep it down! Some people are trying to sleep".

Niall and Harry just lay right next to each other, panting heavily. "That's better." Louis mutters and walks back to his room.

"Guess the whole hotel knows my name now?" Niall says. He's very proud of himself.

"Fuck you" Harry whispers at the Irish boy who mentally high fives himself.

"You already have." Niall mumbles.

A/n

Here u go... a whole chapter that will send us all to hell. Hope you liked it :)