0.8

((edited 3-3-2017))

Niall wakes up and notices someone has their head on his chest. The familiar scent reveals that it's Harry. Niall and Harry are cuddling. Why is he cuddling Harry?

He should push him away but his body doesn't move. It feels weird. Not only are they sleeping in the same bed but they are cuddling. What worries Niall the most is the fact that he likes it. The taller boy is so warm and his legs are intertwined with Niall's. It feels nice. Niall knows that if he tried to move away Harry would probably wake up. It's better if he sleeps.

Harry's small stubble tickles his shoulder. As the younger boy breaths Niall gets little huffs of air on his skin, it sends shivers down his body.

Niall and Harry have had sex a lot of times but they've never slept in the same bed. After five years and the first time they sleep in the same bed they end up cuddling. Niall doesn't want to believe it but this is probably the best he's ever slept.

Niall knows that if Harry woke up he would probably push Niall off. He might even punch Niall in the face for letting them sleep like this. Although by the look of it Harry is the one cuddling Niall. He's the one sleeping on the wrong side of the bed.

After a couple of minutes laying wide awake he can feel Harry shift beside him. Niall panics and closes his eyes, pretending to be asleep. He feels Harry pulling his face from his neck and letting out a confused "huh?". He waits for Harry to push him off the bed. To scream. To do anything but he just lays there, looking at him. Niall keeps his eyes closed, not wanting to reveal that he's awake.

Niall can feel his heart race. This is weird. It's wrong and weird. Harry puts his head back down on Niall's chest and sighs.

"Niall? Are you awake?" He asks after a couple of minutes. Niall doesn't answer. He is still surprised that Harry isn't pulling away.

"Niall?" He says again, his voice soft and quiet. It doesn't have the same hostility as usual, it's almost friendly. Niall is confused but still doesn't say a thing. He can feel the younger boy's tighten his grip around him as he relaxes into Niall's body. Is he also enjoying this?

Niall has no idea what he's doing. Harry neither. They just woke up like this.

Harry moves his head away from Niall's shoulder once more to look at him. Niall's breathing is much quieter than it usually is when he sleeps. Harry suspects that he is also awake. He asks once more if Niall's awake but there is still no answer. Harry puts his head back down and sighs.

"Harry" Niall says all of a sudden. Harry looks up at Niall who's eyes are still closed, neither of the boys are letting go.

"You're on my side." He continues. His voice is not hostile. Niall pushes himself a little closer to show Harry that he doesn't want to move away.

"Guess I am." Harry whispers to the boy he usually despises.

Niall is not planning on telling anyone about this. He knows that Liam and Louis would go crazy if they found out. They would ask him all sorts of questions. They would be convinced that he likes Harry which he doesn't. He hates Harry. He can hate him even if they cuddle.

Niall falls asleep and Harry decides to get up. He looks at the older boy before he leaves. How much can he sleep? Harry asks himself before he decides to take a shower.

He finds himself thinking about them cuddling. He can't let himself do something like that again. It was too intimate. He and Niall are supposed to hate each other. You don't cuddle people you hate, and you certainly don't enjoy it.

Harry turns off the shower and dries himself before wrapping the towel around his waist. He walks out of the bathroom to find Niall is no longer there.

He gets dressed and walks out of his room to Louis and Liam's room. He stops right before opening the door. It's going to be an awkward tension between him and Niall. He can already feel it. Hopefully Niall hasn't told the others about what happened. If he did he's an idiot.

He walks inside and Niall turns his head towards the door. He just sends Harry a quick glance before going back to watching the movie. "What are you doing?" Harry asks the boys. Liam nods towards the TV without saying anything.

Niall is sitting on the armchair next to the bed and Louis is sitting on the floor in front of him, Niall is playing with his hair. Liam is laying on the bed next to them focused on the TV. Harry lays down beside Liam on the bed.

It doesn't take long before Liam is cuddling up to Harry, Niall quickly takes notice. A weird feeling rises within Niall. A mixture of anger and disgust. He gets the urge to push Liam away. He looks straight ahead trying to ignore the two boys. Besides, his and Harry's cuddle were better.

No matter how much he tries, Niall can only think of how much better he and Harry are together. Their cuddle was so much better.

I'm so not jealous, he thinks to himself.

Absolutely not. He just doesn't like it when Harry is cuddling Liam, it's completely normal.

Liam notices Niall's glare. He gives him a questioning look which Niall ignores. He just looks back at the TV, pretending to be interested in the movie. Niall hasn't noticed he stopped playing with Louis' hair and the older boy is quick to point it out.

"Oi mate, why'd you stop?" Niall shrugs and then gestures for Louis to sit in his lap. Louis climbs up in Niall's lap and he wraps his arms around the smaller boy's waist. Niall rests his head on Louis' shoulder and tries not to think about Harry.

Instead another person in the room is getting jealous.

A/n

This is the last update for today... Tomorrow i have to study... yayyy-.-