0.6

((edited 3-3-2017))

"Yeah yeah yeah" Harry screams into the microphone, the audience repeating after him.

"Oh yeah" he screams again.

Niall is sitting down at the stage trying to contain himself from getting an erection. This is Harry's new thing and Niall hates it.

"Pleasestoppleasestoppleasestop" he murmurs to himself.

When Harry finally stops Niall smiles to himself. He managed to get through that. He's probably gonna scold Harry about it later, but for now he's fine. He glances over at the curly headed boy, who has started dancing to the music of Kiss You. Swaying his hips from side to side, shaking his long hair all over the place.

God, Niall hates it.

He's looking better than usual. Pouring water over himself, dancing, moving that sexy ass of his. Niall shakes himself out of his fantasies. They're about to start singing.

Why is he getting so distracted by Harry? He doesn't like it. He needs to focus on so he can sing. He wants the show to be good and he can't do that with Harry running about, distracting him.

When the chorus starts the boys are all dancing together and goofing around while singing. Niall and Louis starts a water fight and stop focusing on singing. Louis kisses Niall on the cheek causing the whole audience to scream. Niall laughs at Louis who skips off to the other side of the stage.

When the show is over they gather around with their crew to say their goodbyes. The next show isn't for another 5 days which means they're going to be staying at a hotel. The whole band is excited to sleep in an actual bed instead of inside a crowded bus.

When they get to the hotel Harry realises something terrible. They've only booked two rooms and neither Louis and Liam will share with him.

"You and Niall are just gonna have crazy monkey sex anyways so why not?" Louis argues.

"I can't stand him!" Harry groans. "Please don't do this me!"

"You're sharing a room whether you like it or not."

"Well I don't like it." Harry crosses his arms like a little child. Liam chuckles at Harry's childish behaviour. He knows he will never convince either one of them since they're too stubborn.

"Please, I hate him!" Harry pushes, hoping one of them will have a little sympathy.

"To bad" Louis sasses before walking straight into his and Liam's room.

Harry groans as Liam also leaves. He faces the door to his and Niall's room and sighs before entering. He finds Niall, sitting on the bed. The blonde turns around to see who just entered the room and raises his eyebrows when he sees who it is.

"You're not Louis..." He mutters.

"Well obviously not." Harry groans and puts his bag on the floor. "There's only one fucking bed?!" He almost yells.

Niall looks at him with confused eyes. "Aren't you sharing with Liam?"

"No, he's sharing with Louis..." Harry mumbles before sitting down on the bed.

"I thought I was gonna share with Louis..." Niall is still confused.

"No you're sharing with me. And to my displeasure we have to sleep in the same fucking bed." Harry explains angrily and Niall groans.

"Just stick to your side of the bed." Niall says to Harry who gives him a fake smile. "Happily."

Niall starts fixing with his own stuff before turning back to Harry. "If you even touch my side I swear to god I will-"

"What?" Harry cuts him off.

Niall just rolls his eyes and keeps digging through his bag. He finds his charger and puts it on the nightstand. He also puts his iPad on the nightstand.

Soon he gets distracted by a muffled sound coming from the other side of the bed. He turns around to find Harry mockingly waving his finger inches from Niall's side.

"Don't you dare." Niall threatens.

With those words Harry puts down his finger on Niall's side. Looking up at him with an amused grin. "What are you gonna do about it?" Harry asks.

"Fuck you." Niall mutters before taking his phone and sitting down in the armchair. "Is that a threat or a promise?" The brunette jokes but Niall ignores him. He can't stand Harry right now.

They go a couple of minutes without talking but then Niall looks up at the younger lad taking up the whole bed. "Harold what the hell did I say about staying on your side?"

"You're not even in the bed, why does it matter?" Harry raises his eyebrows.

"My. Side." Niall says angrily.

"But if you're not even in it why does it matter?"

"Why are you always so annoying?" Niall groans.

"I'm annoying? You're not even near the bed but you're still complaining about me laying on your side?" Harry raises his voice. He moves so he's sitting by the end of the bed, still on Niall's side.

"I'll show you my side." Niall murmurs before standing up. He walks over to the bed where Harry is sitting.

"Move." Niall demands but Harry doesn't react.

"Move from my side!" Niall tries once more but still doesn't get a reaction. He moves closer and closer to Harry until he's standing between his legs.

"Have it your way." Niall says before pushing Harry down on the bed.

Harry drops his phone on the floor, but is too caught up by the attractive boy eagerly taking of his clothes. Niall starts kissing Harry's stomach, from his butterfly tattoo all the way up to the birds on his collarbones. Harry moans as Niall kisses him and does his best not to squirm under his touch.

Niall can feel his jeans getting tighter and tighter as he start sucking on Harry's collarbones. Harry gasps as Niall uses one of his hands to trace his skin down to the hem of his jeans.

Niall moves his lips towards Harry's who quickly lets him in. Letting him explore every part of his mouth with his tongue. Niall cups Harry's hard member outside of his jeans, causing him to whine into Niall's lips.

"Please" Harry begs the older boy to continue but Niall just shakes his head.

"What did I say before?" Niall whispers into Harry's ear.

"Please, Niall oh god!" Harry whimpers as Niall slowly unzips his jeans.

"I will not touch you until you tell me what I want to hear." Niall demands.

"I will stay on my side" Harry moans as Niall kisses his neck. Niall's hand travel inside the taller boy's boxers gently stroking his hard dick.

"And now I want you to scream." Niall says knowing very well Harry will try to do the opposite.

A/n

I didn't liked this chapter since its mostly filler and ugh...