1.7

((edited 16-4-2017))

The next day Niall ignores Harry. He doesn't want to talk to his band mate at all. This frustrates Harry, he's desperate for the older boy's attention.

Harry grabs Niall's wrist before the concert, hoping he will talk to him or look at him. Niall barely gives him a glance as he pulls his hand away from Harry's grip.

Niall has decided that he won't listen to Harry without a proper apologise. This time he won't let Harry get away with some half ass apology that Liam forced out of him. If Harry wants to talk he has to do something about it himself, and Niall will continue to ignore him until he does.

Every attempt to catch Niall's attention has failed. Harry have tried to stop him, run into him, start up a casual conversation about the size of the venue. He's even tried to anger Niall by doing everything he would normally find annoying but nothing's working. When they're finally on stage Harry realises that Niall can't ignore him here. He has to act like everything is fine.

This means that when Harry struts over to the older boy he has to smile and laugh as usual. When Harry sits down next to him he can't move away, and when Harry kisses him on the cheek he can't punch him in the face. He has to smile and play along.

When the show is over however Niall doesn't stop for a chat like he usually does. He walks straight to his bunk and jumps in, not talking to anyone at all. He doesn't even say goodnight to Louis or Liam. On the contrary he ignores Liam when he tries to talk to the blonde.

"You can't really expect him to talk to you, you know." Louis startles Harry. He didn't notice the older boy walking towards him. All he could focus on was the blonde hurrying inside the bus.

"I understand at him. Even I am mad at you." Louis looks at Harry with disappointed eyes. Louis had hoped that Harry would have gotten his shot together and apologised to Niall by now. Harry sighs and keeps walking the same direction Niall ran off to. Suddenly he stops and looks at Louis.

"I didn't mean any of it. The words just kept pouring out from my mouth. I didn't think straight. I'm sorry, Lou." Harry looks down at he ground. He's ashamed of himself. He still can't believe he would actually say something like that.

Louis puts his hand on his shoulder and tries to catch Harry's gaze. "I'm not the one who needs an apology" Louis squeezes his shoulder. "I know. I will. This whole thing with Niall is really messing with my head. I just really need some sleep right now." Harry mumbles and start walking again, their pace fastening.

"Don't wait too long though. That wouldn't be good for anyone." Louis says and Harry agrees.

Several hours later everyone is asleep but Harry. He keeps turning and shifting uncomfortably in his bunk. It feels like a pile of rocks. He sighs and tries once more to fall asleep but a muffled sound coming from the bunk opposite of his causes his eyes to re-open.

"Niall?" Harry whispers quietly, hoping for an answer. Another muffled sound comes from Niall's bunk which lets him know that Niall is awake.

"I know you're awake."

"I can't sleep." He continues. There is a long silence which frustrates Harry but he knows he has no right to be mad at the blonde right now. He tries to see Niall's face through the dark but he has his back turned at him. Harry sighs and looks up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry Niall." He whispers.

He's silent for a while longer, expecting some kind of answer. He sighs again before he closes his eyes. A couple of minutes later he's no closer to being asleep than before and he can feel someone climbing into his bunk.

Harry opens his eyes and turns to his side, trying to leave some space for the other body to fit. He looks up at the older boy and sees his eyes are red and puffy.

Harry stays quiet. There are a thousand things he would like to say but not a single word comes out.

"I couldn't sleep either" Niall tells the younger boy before he buries his head in his shoulder.

Harry lets his hand travel up to Niall's hair, playing with it soothingly. "I shouldn't have said those things to you. I didn't mean it." He whispers to what he think is a sleeping Niall. He closes his eyes and holds on to the smaller boy. His bunk is much more comfortable now and soon he is asleep.

"It's okay. I like you anyway." Niall mumbles back. But Harry couldn't hear it.

The next morning, Harry wakes up alone. Niall has already climbed out of bed.

Harry mentally slaps himself for not being able to properly apologise. He should have been more personal. He should have told him so much more.

It's odd how quickly Harry went soft for the blonde. Before he would've probably mocked him even more for being sad. Right now he actually cares for him, and that scares Harry.

He climbs out of his bunk and walks out to the kitchen where the other boys are already sitting.

"Mornin" Harry slurs as he opens the refrigerator, grabbing some juice. "Morning mate. Did you sleep well?" Liam asks, oblivious to the fact that him and Niall slept in the same bunk.

Harry turns around and glances at Niall before smiling at Liam. "Very well." He answers shortly.

"Okay, since we're all here I want to say something." Harry sits down next to Louis who's focused on Liam. Harry motions for Liam to go on and he does. "Since our last show is coming up soon, it got me thinking... We should make it special, you know?"

The rest of the band nods in agreement and he continues, "Why not dress up like we did on the Up All Night tour?" He smiles proudly at his own idea.

The boys think in silence for a long time, almost to long for Liam's liking. "I think it's a great idea." Niall breaks the silence.

"Yeah, it sounds good." Harry also agrees, but Louis shakes his head. "Come on Lou, it will drive the fans crazy!" Liam pushes but he keeps shaking his head. "I don't want to dress up in the stripes and suspenders again."

"Come on Louis, it will be fun." Niall tries to convince him. "For you maybe! Maybe all of your clothing styles weren't cringey, but mine was." Louis motions towards the boys.

"Get your shit together, Louis. I dressed like a fucking grandpa. It's just for fun." Liam says.

"I don't exactly still love the blazers..." Harry argues. Everyone look over at Niall, waiting for him to say something about his old clothing.

"What? The clothes I wore were cozy."

"See? You don't understand!" Louis squeals. "I will never wear that again!" He stands up.

"Come on mate... It won't work unless we all do it." Liam still tries to convince him.

"Sucks to be you!" Louis says before he storms off.

oooh sassy Louis

sorry for not updating in a while I've been busy and have a lot of shit going atm... But the end of the semester is coming up and I will feel more energised which will give me more time to edit and update!!:D:D