1.0

((edited 10-3-2017))

The band is back on the road and Niall is feeling a lot better, although his throat is still sore. It makes him feel inseure.

"It went awful for me." He complains right after they've left the stage. The fans can still be heard screaming in the background.

"No you did good. It's impressive how well you sing with a sore throat." Louis tries to cheer his friend up. Niall shakes his head. Nothing he says can make him happy right now. He already feels like the worst singer in the band. His throat being sore doesn't make it feel any better.

Harry catches up with his bandmates and notices Niall's right shoelace has untied itself. "Can't tie your shoes correctly?" He scoffs before taking a sip from his water bottle.

Niall looks down at his shoes and then at Harry's. "You're the one to talk cowboy boots" He huffs. Harry chuckles at his lame attempt at burning him. That was bad even for Niall's standards, he thinks.

"Was that really the best you could do? It's like you suck at everything!" Harry mocks, acting like Niall's comment didn't bother him even if it kinda did. He really loves these shoes.

Niall just looks at the floor. "I know I do." He mumbles quietly, but Louis heard him.

Niall speeds up to get away from Harry and Louis. He just wants to be alone right now. When Niall's out of hearing distance Louis slaps Harry on the shoulder.

"What the fuck?" Harry shrieks and rubs his shoulder. "Why did you hit me?" He asks.

"Niall was feeling very insecure about his voice and I was trying to make him feel better. That little comment was the last thing he needed!" Louis scolds Harry.

"I didn't even say anything about his voice..." The curly head says, not wanting the blame for Niall running away.

"Well you shouldn't have teased him about his shoes either. It's like you guys aren't even trying to get along." Louis tells Harry who stays quiet. Louis doesn't know about them cuddling. That was kind of peaceful. It wasn't hostile anyway, even if they threw insults at each other.

Harry doesn't like it. He's becoming soft towards the blonde. It's weird being that intimate. He needs to talk about it with someone and now may be the only chance.

"We cuddled." He says quietly, breaking the silence.

Louis stops in his tracks. He looks at Harry with wide eyes.

"Twice." Harry adds in.

"Oh my god." Louis squeals as he put his hands on his cheeks like a little kid.

"What?! Why are you smiling? This is not a good thing!" Harry tells the older boy.

"I ship you." Louis says, still smiling.

"Louis, please..." Harry groans. Maybe telling Louis was a mistake.

"You are my OTP and I can't hide it." Louis jumps up and down. Harry's face looks like a tomato. He knew it. He should have gone to Liam.

"Me and Niall could never EVER date." He protests and fiddles nervously with his bottle before taking a sip.

"Wait and see. Soon enough you guys will be dating and then you'll have beautiful Narry babies..." Louis babbles. Harry chokes on his water.

"Babies?!"

"I'm gonna get you together." The older boy is not listening to his friend.

"Please don't." Harry pleads. He shouldn't have told him.

"I'm gonna."

"I hate Niall."

"Sure you do sweetie." Louis gives Harry a wink before running off, leaving a flustered Harry behind.

Louis beats Harry to the bus. When the younger lad gets there Louis is waiting for him. Niall has shut his drapes all the way, something he usually never does. Louis nods towards Niall's bunk and mouths for Harry to apologise. "Never" Harry mouths back, causing Louis to roll his eyes. They sit down on the sofa and eat some chips.

"Don't tell anyone about me and Niall." Harry says with a low voice. "Not even Liam." 

"I won't. I promise." Louis lies. Of course he'll tell Liam. He can never keep his mouth shut and Harry should know that by now.

"Please be cool for once. Just keep quiet." Harry pleads.

"This time I won't babble." Louis promises. Big ass lie, Harry thinks to himself. He can tell by the look in Louis' eyes that he is eager to tell someone. Harry pulls out his phone, trying his best not to look towards the bunk where a certain blonde is.

 Liam walks into the bus right before they take off. He doesn't even look at his bandmates. Harry and Louis send each other a look. Something is up.

"Are you okay mate?" Harry asks Liam. He stops in his tracks and doesn't even turn around to face them.

"I'm tired so I'll go to bed." He lies.

"Liam, we can tell something is wrong. You can always tell us" Louis stands up. He hates it when Liam is sad.

A small sob can be heard coming from Liam. Louis walks up to him and wraps his arms around him. Liam turns around and hugs Louis back.

"Shh, Liam. It's okay." Louis whispers into his ear.

Niall hears the crying and climbs out of his bunk. He walks up to Liam and puts his hand supportingly on his shoulder.

Liam is crying into Louis neck, mumbling something that none of the boys can hear.

"I can't hear you, love. What did you say?" Louis says. Liam pulls away from him and sit down on opposite of Harry, burying his face in his hands.

"She broke up with me" Liam sniffles quietly. The others gasp as he takes his phone out.

"She ended a two year long relationship over text. Look." He gives the phone to Niall who's now standing next to him, rubbing his arm soothingly.

"I'm sorry Liam. I can't keep sitting around waiting for you to come home. I dropped your stuff off at your place and left the key in your mailbox. Bye." Niall reads out loud.

The text leaves them all in silence. Liam stares straight ahead. Louis looks pissed, like he's going to scream.

"I called her and tried to convince her to stay. She just said it's over and hung up." Liam tells his friends.

"What an asshole. Who does that?" Louis almost yells. Liam gives him a half-hearted smile and takes his hand.

"Thanks for the support. I would love to talk about it, but not right now. I'm just gonna go to sleep." Liam tells the boys and they all nod. He gives them all a hug and climbs into his bunk.

The others sit in silence by the table. Louis is the next one to go to sleep. Niall is too distracted by Harry's face to notice. Harry catches him staring and checks himself in his camera.

"Do I have something in my face?" He asks. He's not used to Niall staring at him so he figures that's why.

"No." Niall mumbles. Harry checks himself in his phone again, not really trusting his bandmate.

It's a good looking face, Niall thinks to himself as he walks back to his bunk.

I agree with Niall... it's a VERY good looking face.

anyways, since this story takes place during the fall in 2015 Liam is still with sophia... or not since they just broke up... idk... ANyways, sorry for not posting for like a week. All hell broke lose but now it's friday and I can relax and post this:)))