1.4

((edited 5-3-2017))

Louis and Niall decides to never do anything like that again, it was a one time thing. They both agreed that someone would get hurt if anything else happened, and it's not one of them.

They act like nothing ever happened.

The next day Harry wakes up alone. After he and Niall had sex all of them went out and had lunch at Burger King. When hey came back Niall wanted to be alone because of his hangover and Harry spent the night alone in his bed.

Harry gets up from bed and decides to hit the hotel gym before showering. After working out he orders room service with some lunch. He then texts Louis and Liam to see where they are but there's no answer. He walks out of his room and knocks on Liam's door. When he gets no answer he walks into Louis room and finds the whole band watching a movie.

Louis is leaning his head on Niall's shoulder, Niall leans his head on top of the older boy's head and has his arm thrown around the him. Liam is laying in Louis's lap but of course Harry doesn't notice him.

Louis sends him a quick glance, noticing the glare Harry is sending them, before going back to watching the film.

Harry looks between the two, still ignoring the fact that Liam is also a part of their cuddle. He doesn't move his feet, he just stands there in the doorway looking at them. Louis looks at him and see the desperation in his eyes. He rolls his eyes and sighs.

He turns his head and whispers something in Niall's ear. Harry hates that he doesn't know what he's saying. Niall chuckles and looks over at Harry who avoids his gaze.

Louis shuffles in his seat, leaving a little space between him and Niall as he starts playing with Liam's hair, him humming approvingly.

Harry stares at the space between Louis and Niall for a while. Before he can stop himself he has squeezed into the space between them. He looks over at Niall who's focused at the TV screen.

Niall is doing everything in his power to keep calm. Why did Harry squeeze in next to him instead of next to Louis, where there's plenty of space? Niall's whole body tenses as Harry leans his head on his shoulder, relaxing in his seat.

Harry can feel Niall's body tense but he ignores it. Niall slowly puts his arm around Harry, very carefully not to irritate Harry in any way.

Harry nuzzles his head into the crook of Niall's neck. "Relax" he whispers into his skin, sending shivers down Niall's whole body. He takes a deep breath and relaxes. A small smile forming on his lips.

Harry is voluntarily cuddling Niall when Louis and Liam are right next to him. It's weird but Niall is not complaining. He secretly loves it.

When the movie is over they decide to watch another one, and then another one. Somewhere around the third movie Harry falls asleep. Niall doesn't have it in him to wake the younger boy and just lets him sleep in his arms.

"You guys are cute" Liam grins at Niall who protests, all though his smile tells different.

Soon the movie is over and Niall doesn't want to go. It's been nice cuddling Harry through the movie. If Harry wakes up this will all end.

"You guys are my OTP and all, and I would never want to interrupt this, but you're in my room and I want to go to sleep so I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Louis tells Niall.

"We're not together or anything Louis..." Niall informs the older boy. "We just have sex... And the occasional cuddle."

"Sounds pretty much like a relationship to me" Louis rolls his eyes. "Now wake him up and go to your room or something. I want to sleep."

Niall watches as he leaves a peck on Liam's forehead, who has also fallen asleep. Liam doesn't wake up and Louis sighs before looking at Niall.

"I'd let the two of you sleep here too, but there's no room." Louis says.

Niall looks over at sleeping Harry who is laying on Niall's chest.

"Harry?" He says softly. "Louis is kicking us out we have to move."

"5 minutes" Harry mumbles tiredly.

"We can move over to my room, it's right across the hall" Niall suggest, hoping Harry will agree.

He looks up at Niall with a lazy smile on his face. "Carry me"

"You're too heavy" Niall chuckles, making Harry press his face back to his chest.

"I'm light as a feather"

"Bull shit"

"You're shit" Harry looks back up at Niall with the same lazy smile.

Niall can't help but laugh at Harry's lame come back.

"You're laying on top of me so I can't move" Niall pokes Harry's shoulder. The curly head rolls of him and Niall stands up and start making his way towards the door.

"Niall wait!" Harry stops him. Niall turns around and looks at Harry who's slowly walking towards him. He glances at Louis who has already fallen asleep with Liam sleeping next to him. They're kinda cute together Niall thinks to himself as Harry approaches him.

He grabs Niall's hand loosely, something that sends butterflies to Niall's stomach.

Harry closes his eyes and lets Niall lead him out of Louis room and across the hall. When they stop by the blonde's room Harry's eyes shot open. He looks down at their hands before letting go.

"I'll be in my room" he mutters before he turns and walks to his room, leaving Niall alone and confused.

Wtf is up with your pms Harry??? It's worse than mine