1.1

((edited 4-3-2017))

Niall is walking through the venue, into Harry's changing room, where the younger boy is sitting on a sofa playing with his phone. When he sees Niall walking into the room, a smile appears on his face. The smile takes Niall by surprise and he starts wondering if this is some kind of prank.

"There you are!" Harry stands up, the smile not disappearing from his face.

"What's so important that I had to leave my conversation with Liam?" Niall asks, still a little weirded out by Harry's actions. He never greets him like this. The weirdest part is how Niall is not annoyed by the curly head at all.

Harry doesn't answer. He just smiles at Niall, walking closer to him.

"I'm gonna try something..." He starts. "And I don't want you to freak out."

Those words is making Niall even more nervous. Harry's eyes are are filled with lust. But not the usual kind. He wants something else.

Niall should just turn away and run but something about the affectionate look in Harry's eyes makes him weak by the knees.

Harry takes another step closer and wraps his fingers gently around Niall's hand, squeezing it gently. Niall takes a deep breath and tries to ignore the butterflies in his stomach.

"You won't freak out?" Harry whispers, a hint of nervousness in his voice. What could he possibly be nervous for? Niall shakes his head. "I won't" he promises.

"Close your eyes." Niall can feel the taller boy's hot breath on his face. "Why?" Niall gives Harry a suspicious look.

"Just do it" Harry grins. Niall does as he says and can't help but to smile at this odd situation. Nothing happens.

"What are yo-" he gets cut off by a pair of lips pressed against his.

This is not like their usual kisses. This one is gentle, almost loving. Harry's lips are soft and he hums as he pulls away.

"I liked that." Harry nods approvingly, earning a flushed and confused smile from his bandmate. "Do it again." He demands. Harry obeys and presses his lips against Niall's again.

"Niall!" Someone shakes him.

"Wh- what?" Niall awakens from his daydream. (a/n lol sorry)

"What did your text say?" Liam asks and gestures to Niall's hand.

"Harry wants me to come, apparently it's important." He answers after checking it again.

"Okay... I'll get back to the bus. See you there?" Liam suggest. Niall gives him a smile, and nods before exiting the room. He walks down the hall to Harry's changing room.

Niall stops before entering. His daydream was weird. Why would he even think of that? What worries him the most is the fact that a part of him wishes it was real. He tries to shake away the feeling but it's still there.

He shouldn't want that with Harry.

He should hate Harry.

He opens the door to Harry's changing room and finds Harry sitting on the sofa with his phone. Just like in Niall's day dream.

"There you are!" He stands up and walks over to Niall. His heart is racing. This is too much like his dream.

"What took you so fucking long?" The hostility in Harry's voice is clear, Niall's fantasy seems more like a fantasy now.

"I was talking to Liam. What do you want?" Niall plays along, acting annoyed as well.

A smirk appears on Harry's face. "We haven't had sex in nearly a week. You're not sick any more and someone has to take the initiative."