1.5

((edited 5-3-2017))

Niall never got an explanation to why Harry left him that night. He's been wanting to ask but he never got an opportunity. Not that it matters anymore. It's been two weeks and cuddling has become a habit for the two of them. Almost every night Harry crawls into Niall's bunk.

Niall is glad that they do but even if they cuddle they still fight as before.

Harry comes into the dressing room where Niall is sitting on the sofa. The smell of popcorn is filling the room and Harry looks inside the bowl in front of Niall. It's empty.

"Why would you eat all the popcorn?" Harry groans.

"I don't know... It tasted good I guess." Niall says, not finding anything odd about him eating all of it. Harry should know he eats a lot by now.

"There are other people in this world who think popcorn tastes good. God, you're annoying!" Harry sits down opposite of Niall who decide to ignore the angry boy in front of him.

"Using that tactic, really Niall?" Harry spits. Niall doesn't answer. He pulls out his phone and starts scrolling through twitter. He's not gonna answer the curly head.

"Seriously stop ignoring me" Harry is getting desperate for Niall's attention but the older boy just keeps playing with his phone.

"Ugh I hate you." Harry leaves the room frustrated. Niall looks after him and frowns.

He doesn't hate Harry.

Still, he has to fake it. "I hate you too bitch" Niall spits.

"What did you call me?" Harry turns back to him, he looks pissed. Even more than before. Niall looks back at his phone, once again ignoring the younger boy. Harry keeps glaring at Niall, waiting for him to say something. When Niall ignores him he gets frustrated. He wants the blonde's attention so badly.

"Oh my god, I can't stand you." Harry throws his arms in the air as he walks into the other room, where Lou is styling Liam's hair.

"Trouble in paradise?" She asks as he sits down beside them. Harry scoffs at her comment.

"So much of a paradise." He mutters to himself.

"Well stay right here because you're next and I don't want to have to come looking for you." She tells Harry who isn't paying attention. He's looking through the open door to the other side. A certain blonde is sitting at a perfect angle, just so that Harry can see him. He's laughing at something which Harry has found to be rather distracting lately.

That night's performance goes as well as always, nothing special happening. After it's done the boys decide to hang out in one of the changing rooms before they have to go to the bus. Niall excuses himself early and Harry decides to follow.

"Why are you leaving so early?" He asks Niall who shrugs. "Tired I guess."

Niall has been dreading the end of the show since he started to catch feelings for Harry. He's been scared of going home because he's scared him an Harry will not keep in touch, since they never usually do.

He's been anxious about asking Harry about the break for days. Now seems like the perfect time.

"So what are you gonna do when the tour is over and we're off for a couple of months?" He asks, fiddling nervously with his hands.

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it. What about you?" He answers casually. Niall is surprised of the normalcy in their conversation. They're always fighting. This must be the first real conversation they've ever had.

"Sleep, eat, Netflix, repeat." Niall answers causing a small chuckle to escape Harry's lips.

"Sounds lovely" Harry smiles as he keeps looking straight ahead.

They walk in silence for a while. Harry looks down at the ground as he slows down their pace.

"Maybe we can like meet up or something? I mean if we're both in London..." Harry's voice a little shaky.

Niall can't believe he just made that suggestion.

"Y- yeah. That would be nice I guess." He doesn't know what to say. Him and Harry have never met outside of band stuff. Maybe Harry is turning soft for him too?

"I sleep better with you." Harry admits. Niall can feel his cheeks heating up and he can't make out any words.

"I uhm... Same." Is all he lets out. He mentally slaps himself. If someone says something like that to you, you don't reply with same.

Harry grins, a little amused by Niall's answer.

"Same" he quotes, grinning at the blushing blonde.

"It's true thogh. I usually never get any sleep on tour." He continues, hoping it will turn Niall's face ever redder. It's kind of cute.

Niall's heart is beating heavily in his chest. He takes a deep breath before saying the next sentence.

"Then I suppose it's better if we continue to sleep in the same bunk."

"Yeah. And it's warmer too." Harry agrees. "The bus is always so bloody cold."

"I know it's like, why don't they turn the heat up? Do the others not feel how fucking cold it always is?" Niall suddenly gets more comfortable with Harry.

"I tried to tell Liam that once but he just said that I was mental. It's too hot in the bus according to him."

"He's the mental one if he thinks like that..." Niall mutters.

"That's what I said! It's always too bloody cold but he was like: if anything we should turn the heat up." The way Harry mimics Liam's voice makes Niall laugh. They keep talking like any other pair of friends. Niall is too intrigued by the conversation to notice that his fingers are since long intertwined with Harry's.

Oohhh they held hands. I bet they'll be married within the week. I mean I would know since I'm the author;););;))