1.3

((edited 5-3-2017))

"I don't see why not?" Louis shrugs before pressing his lips onto Niall's.

Louis lips are soft, and he tastes sweeter than Harry. He's new, and Niall can't decide if he likes it or not. Louis runs his hand through Niall's hair, and runs his other one down to his bum, gently squeezing it. Niall deepens the kiss, exploring every part of this new and unfamiliar mouth.

"Maybe we should get out of here?" Niall stops and whispers into his ear, sending shivers down Louis' spine. He nods and intertwines his fingers with Niall's, letting the younger boy lead him out of the club.

Niall wakes up the next day, his head hurting. He can barely remember last night's events. He lets out a groan and then feels something moving beside him. He looks over at the person who's nuzzled into his side and gasps. "Oh my god" his eyes widen.

Louis opens his eyes and looks up at Niall. It takes him a couple of seconds before he realises what they did last night.

"Did we?" His voice is filled with panic. His eyes haven't blinked since he woke up.

"I think we did" Niall answers. They untangle themselves from each other and lay next to each other in an awkward silence.

This is ridiculous, Niall thinks. We're best friends for gods sake, it shouldn't be this awkward.

"You got some great moves." He tells the older boy. Louis lets out a laugh.

"I wish I could say the same." He says with a smug smile.

"Rude"

"I'm just kidding." Louis chuckles. "You have a nice ass" He admits, and Niall smiles proudly.

"I do squats" He says before they fall silent again, this time it's not as awkward.

"We should keep this a secret." Niall suggests, thinking of how Harry would react if he found out. Would he be jealous at all?

"Agreed" Louis says, thinking the exact same thing.

Louis stands up from the bed and walks over to pick up his clothes that are tossed all over the floor. Niall have never seen Louis as a potential sex partner. The parts he can remember was softer and more gentle than Harry. It was very different. He's used to Harry being very rough with him. Gentle was nice for a change. Very nice.

They start dressing themselves and walk out of the room. Niall goes to his room to change and Louis walks into Harry's suite where he and Liam are seated on the sofa. He sends Liam a quick glance before looking at Harry. His whole body fills with guilt.

"Who did you fuck?" Harry asks nodding towards him. "What do you mean?" Louis pretends to be completely oblivious.

"I think Harold here was referring to the moans and grunts coming from your room last night" Liam fills in. His face is covered in a smirk as Louis face turns red.

"No one" Louis murmurs quietly as he sits down next to Liam.

"At least someone got lucky. I couldn't find Niall anywhere so I got no action." Harry complains and Louis looks down at his hands.

"I saw you grinding some girl, what about her?" Louis asks quietly. He feels more and more guilty for every second that passes.

"To be honest I'm so used to Niall that it feels weird sleeping with anybody else. He knows what I like." Harry admits.

Louis feels like the worst human being ever. How could he do that to Harry?

A couple of minutes later Niall enters the room. He turns towards the others who all lets out a gasp when they see him. He furrows his eyebrows at their surprised faces. Completely oblivious to the purple bruise fully visible on the side of his neck.

Harry looks between Niall and Louis, who has buried his face in his hands.

"No" He whispers.

"You did fucking not." He stands up and looks at Niall who's still confused.

"You fucked Louis?!" Harry raises his voice, Niall's eyes widen as he looks at Louis.

"Hickey" He mouths and point to his neck. Niall pulls out his phone to check in the camera. He gasps when he sees the hickey.

"You reject me but you sleep with Louis?" Harry is screaming now.

"I'm gonna go..." Liam excuses himself of the room, he can't stand to listen to this.

Harry drags a hand through his hair in frustration. He doesn't know what to do.

"Harry, you gotta know that both me and N-" Louis tries to explain himself but he gets cut off by Harry.

"Get the fuck out." He demands. Louis is a little surprised by those words. He honestly thought Harry would punch him in the face. The brunette takes a hesitant step towards the door. A little unsure if he should actually go.

"I said get the fuck out. I need to have a little chat with Nialler here." He uses the nickname Louis calls Niall by. Louis runs out of the room and Harry walks towards Niall.

"Was he better than me?" Harry's face is red. Niall has never seen him this angry.

"I- uhm. Like, you know. Uhm..." Niall can't find any words. He backs up against the wall. Harry is towering him, his tall figure making Niall scared. This is the second time he is scared of Harry.

"Answer the question." Niall stays quiet. He doesn't know what to say. Harry looks him up and down. The blonde hates that he can't tell what he's thinking.

"Let me help you answer the question" Harry starts kissing Niall's already bruised neck.

Niall moans into the kiss and throw his head back at the wall. He moves his hands under Harry's shirt who lets him remove it.

Harry pulls on Niall's hair, moving his hands down his body and quickly removes his clothes.

He gently bites Niall's skin, his hand making its way towards Niall's hard member, grabbing it harshly and pumping up and down.

Niall squirms under his touch, moaning his name. He takes his hand off Niall and digs out a condom. He's quick to unzip his pants and reveal his cock. He rolls the condom over his member and lifts Niall up, letting him wrap his legs around him.

"Don't ever touch him again." Harry whispers into Niall's ear.

"I won't" Niall promises.

Harry enters Niall without any preparation, causing him to let out a loud grunt.

The pain disappears quickly and Niall starts to moan into Harry's ear. Harry is pulling his hair and sucking on his neck. The blonde would take this over Louis any day. Because it doesn't matter how nice it is to be gentle. Niall loves it rough.

I didn't know how to end this chapter but I guess this is fine... tomorrow's Monday so I think another chapter comes in handy