0.4

((edited 2-3-2017))

"Take of your clothes."

Harry keeps staring at Niall. Maybe he shouldn't have said that. Harry hums as a twisted smirk appears on his face.

"Oh Niall I don't think you understand." He says. Niall feel his legs getting weak as Harry starts to tower him.

"We're gonna fuck."

Niall gulps.

"And you're gonna love it."

Harry walks closer to Niall who's once more, intimidated by the taller boy.

"Then I'm gonna stop."

He leans in and whispers in Niall's ear, "right before you cum"

"And you'll never be able to walk straight again." Niall almost lets out a moan at Harry talking. (a/n same)

"Just fuck me already" Niall whimpers and Harry's quick to press his lips against Niall's.

Harry is kissing Niall furiously, separating their lips for only a second as he slips Niall's shirt off him. Niall jumps up and wraps his legs around Harry's waist.

Niall gasps for air and Harry takes that as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside his mouth. Niall moans into the kiss which causes Harry to smirk.

Niall can feel his member getting hard. He's never wanted Harry as much as he does now.

Harry removes his lips from Niall's and start sucking on his neck. The blonde moans because the younger boy already knows his sweet spot.

"H- Harry..." Niall whimpers.

"Off with your pants" Harry tells Niall who quickly obeys. Niall usually likes being a little dominating but right now he can't help himself. Harry's so hot when he gets demanding.

The curly head takes off his shirt and Niall admires the view for only a second before Harry start sucking on his neck again.

Harry lets his pants slip down to his knees, revealing his hard package. Harry (who's always prepared) opens a condom and puts it over his member before penetrating Niall without any warm-up causing Niall to whimper..

"Keep quiet." Harry whispers into Niall's ear, sending shivers down Niall's body. "Never" Niall moans as Harry starts with slowly thrusting into him.

Niall lets out a moan as Harry covers his mouth "shut up". He thrusts harder and harder into Niall who's panting heavily into Harry's ear.

"Say my name" Harry demands and Niall shakes his head. The brunette thrusts harder into Niall who bites his lip to stay quiet. "Say it." Harry grunts.

"Mother fucker" the blonde groans. Ain't no way he will listen to that asshole.

Harry ignores the sass and pushes Niall harder towards the wall. It feels cold against Niall's bare back.

Harry starts kissing Niall's neck, flicking his tongue swiftly over the already bruised spots on his neck.

"Oh my god" Niall groans and Harry smirks, knowing he hit the G-spot.

Harry does his best to hit it again and by the sound of the older boy he must be doing a good job. Niall lets out loud moans, screaming curse word after curse word.

"Remember what I said before?" Harry moans into Niall's ear. He nods and whimpers as Harry squeezes his butt.

Harry quickly pulls out, leaving a weak and unfinished Niall in the corner of the small room.