Chapter Thirty-One

"It's been three years of hard training of turning you cattle into soldier." One of the higher up of the commander in Trainee Corps. "Today is the day you choose what regiment you will join. You have three obtion to choose from. The Garrison regiment that reinforcing the walls and protects every town. The Survey Corps that are ready to sacrifice their lives, outside the walls and claim our land back that was once ours. Lastly the Military Police who regulate orders and duty from his majesty himself." The instructor pause for a moment.

"However, the Military Police is only for the top ten in your class and we have the results of the top ten. When I say your name step up. Starting one through ten. First place, Grace Martinez. Second place, Faith Sparks. Third place, Tina Fryer." Tina, Faith, and I took our place infront of our class. Then someone took a spot next to Tina. He must be fourth. "Fifth place, Alex Thompsan. Sixth place, Anna Thompsan. Seventh place, Alexander Thompsan." The Thompsan triplets taking there spots, following the triplets was two other people for eighth  and ninth place. "Tenth place, Noah Arks." I smiled as I look down at Faith who's surprise and happy. The triplets have the same expression as Noah takes his spot in tenth place. "These ten our only allowed to applied for the Military Police and class. These are the top ten. Take a look." I can't believe this. My friends made it to the top ten. Now Faith and Noah have three choices to make and Alex, Alexis, and Anna are going to the Garrison. I'm happy for all of them. But sad we had to split apart from our group. All good things must come to an end.

After the ceramony of graduating our training there was a gathering party. To celebrate our last day with each other. Faith, Noah, Anna, Alexis, Alex, and I are gather together talking about anything. Soon other people in our class joined in.

"Faith , Noah." I said holding my drink in my hand. "Have you decided of what regiment to join?" I ask taking a sip of the drink. It slither down my throat as the coldness can make my throat turned into ice.

Faith quickly looks down at her huge cup. "N-no." Faith answer as I see in her eyes are tearing up.

"I-I'm f-fine..... I.... I n-need a m-moment t-to t-think." Faith replies as she hug. I can feel her tears getting my shirt wet. She seperate from me and runs away from me as possible. She sat down at a far table looking down at her cup. I was going to follow her, but a hand stop me. I turned to see Noah.

"I'll talk to her because...... I'm in the same situation as her." Noah replies. Maybe I should let Noah talk to Faith because both of them will understand and Noah know what he has to do.

"Good idea." I reply.

"We're coming too." Alex said as Anna and Alexis nod as well.

"Well that's not-"

"Grace, trust is. We know what we're going to do. Faith might start crying again." Alexis aaid as her eyes gives me a sign that says she got it.

I let out a sigh of failure, but trust. "Okay." I started to smile. "I trust you guys."

Alex, Alexis, Anna, and Noah smile as they give me a group hug. I felt something different in my entire life. Freindshop so strong that it can kill the titans. It felt love for one another and I love them equally as family. This is my family.

Noah Arks, with his smartness, quick thinking, and a mind thay he can persuade anyone. He reminds me of Farlan.

Anna Thompsan, spunky personality, hot head, quick on her feet, and also energetic personality. She's the person that makes our group lighten up with life. She also remind me of Isabel.

Alexis Thompsan, even though Alexis is insecure about herself, but she's gentle sensitive, funny, smart, ambition, and concern for people she deeply loves. That's what I love about her.

Alex Thompsan, a born leader, he's strong personality like his sister, but behind his strong and tough personality. He's kind, gentle, and sensitive guy.

When they seperate. I felt emptiness, but I know that there still with me in my heart and present. Noah, Anna, Alexis, and Alex start walking towards where Faith sits.

"Suicide bitch!" A mocking voice said to get my attention, I groan. Tina walks up wifh a grimly smile. "Did you hear what happened with the scouts?" Tina  mocking.

I raised my eyebrows at her in confusion. "What?" What happened to the scouts?

"The scouts attack Stohess and capture the female titan." Tina yells drawing everyone attention making the room go silent. "Grace, wacey... you poor little girl. 'The scouts are very trustworthy,' well guess what your wrong. Do you really want to join a regiment that betrayed the royal crown and humanity?"

Everyone eyes where on me as everyone waited for my respond. Would I join the regiment that betrayed the royal crown and humanity? I would, even loose my humanity and turn into a monster for humanity. To rise above monster, we have to abandon our humanity.

"Yes." Everyone starts to mumble and gasp. "But, I know that the scouts have there reason for their actions and betrayal towards the king, but...." I clench my fist, "the scouts know something and I'm willing to helf if I have to shed blood on my hands. If people start to hate my music. I'm starving for humanity to get a leap forward and claiming back Wall Maria."

The entire room went silent as everyone stayed silent. Most of my classmates look shocked with mixed of scared. Why is Tina acting like this, is she making other people scared of the scouts. That's low for Tina. Very low.

"Everyone, you hear that." Tina faces to everyone, "Grace Martinez is willing to betray the king and humanity. As well getting her hand be soak with blood. Human blood to be precise." Everyone starts to mumble.

"So Grace is a traitor?"

"Grace is one of them. A monster like the scouts."

"Should we reconsider about the scouts."

So this is what my classmate think of me. Blood thirsty, stubborn, suicide bitch, traitor. I would of figure in my classmates that they wouldn't understand.

"Tina! Stop it!" Alexis said standing up from her seat. "What's the point cornering Grace! Give it a rest will you!" Anna barked.

"Alexis, listen to this. Most of us want to live than die of no reason." Tina started off. "I prefer to help myself than risk my life for humanity because we can't defeat the titans anyway. We're not gifted like Grace or humanity Strongest Soldier, Captain Levi."

"Still," Anna said getting up from her chair, "we can still try?"

"It's not worth it. We just die anyway. If we want to live we should-"

"Tina you know what?" I started placing my cup on the table. "It's my decision and my choice." I barked. "Don't try to change people decision. Let them decide." The room was complete silence until the door open to reveal one of the squad leader.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the ceramony party, but we're changing plans. Today you'll be choosing which regiment to join."

Hello!!! I'm back!!! I hope you enjoy the story and I want to make an interview for the character and I want you guys ask or make them do or watch a funny video. The question can be anything. I hope you can comment and ask them and when the day come. The characters will be interviewed. So please think about it and you will be recognize in the shout out. :-) This message wil appeared the next chapter.