Author Note; Very Extremely Important one

Hey guys, I know I told everyone that I would never do a author note, yet I need to knoe since I really haven't updated this story for a really long time. You guys decide by commenting below of what I should do with this story?

Okay, I noticed that I wrote this story as my early years of writing and of course I noticed that I have alot of writing errors... of course since I had a phone during those moments. So I'm wondering if I should take down this story or not?

My other question is should I continue the story? I mean it will help me get back to writing about Grace for a series I'm about to write after a series that some of you guys know name World's Series. Below is the new cover book that was made by one of my best friends.

At the very moment it's under editing with a editor I found on Wattpad and the couple chapters have been taken down to be re-edit

I had many stories that I want to continue, yet Different Worlds will be a story that will take my attention.

I want to ask you guys about the choices I was thinking before acting upon them. For once, this story and everyone who enjoyed it with their comments, votes, and putting it on their reading list, should know what will happened to this story and I realized that I was actually the first to start sister with a siblings (not to brag or anything, but I think during the time and now it's everywhere :-D).

So I would love to hear what you guys think and also checked out Different Worlds as well to support my journey of writing.

As well vote for Humanity Strongest Solider Sister to be on Wattpad. Also if  I'm going to update this story frequently and on my free time I have one thing to say......

I'M BACK BABY