Chapter Eighteen

The last days Farlan and me had together, we would spend it with me getting my 3D manugears skills improving. Which they have. I was able to learn more skills of the maneuvers gear. As well cutting the napes of the dummies of the titans. I was able to develop movement and cut them faster.

I put one sword in front of me as it went across my body and so does the back, quickly, front switches and so does the back, I did an 360 degree spin around then slashes the neck. Then I spins the other way and cuts neck. Then I misses one of my target on purpose. I did the side and shoot backwards, does a spin and cut which I missed it. I gritted my teeth as I land on the tree panting and irritated that I miss my last target. Farlan shot next to me as we were hanging on the tree.

"Let's try that again. It was your angle that you were in." Farlan explains as I landed on the floor along with Farlan. We did the same routine, explain, show me the moves, and did it in real life. It was hard as I have to redo it four time and then finally got it. When I got it I did it do much time until it's natural to me.

When we were done for the day, we hid the extra 3D manugear in between a fallen tree with broken branches.

Another day of the of training with Farlan. We walk together to the forest for another day for training. Farlan gets the 3D manugear from it's hiding as he help me putting the straps and the gear. The straps are complicated. I had to take off my shoes and twisted it around my foot and put it on. I did it again with the other foot. As I put on the gear with a little help of Farlan, I was set and ready for training.

"Ready to start another day of training?" Farlan ask as he puts oxygen in my fuel tanks.

"Of course, as always." I reply as I start with my training.

As I take the air I have my sword going across me as another one going behind me, the sharper side was facing against my body in the front,  but I flipped the blade of the sharp side away from me in the front. When I saw the first dummy titan right away I did 360 degree spin as I cut the nape of it's neck and it was deep. As I spot my other target I did the opposite turn and out the neck. As I zipped through the air and then spotted another one I purposely missed, shoot the 3D hooked and shoot to the did as I spin again and I cut the neck including the head as well. As I land Farlan walks up to me and smile.

"Good work. You even cut the head as well." Farlan laughs as I put the blade inyo the slot as I smile at Farlan.

"Thanks, I did learn it from someone I love." I reply as my cheeks turn red. Farlan leans over me as my back hit the tree as Farlan leans towards my lips as we shared anothed kiss from each other. I wrapped my arms around his head and kiss him back, making the kiss deeper.

"Hey! What are you two doing!" I heard an anger voice soon we stop kissing each other and looked at the person. Its was Levi and Isabel walks in and seeing them. We are so dead I mean dead dead. As Levi stares in a bush he squints. "Jason get your ass out here as well! Tch! And don't pretend I can't see you." Levi added. Crap! Jason is here. This day got interested and worst.

"Levi I can explain-"

"That you were sucking out of Grace lips and giving her private lessons." Jason interrupted Farlan as he smiled at Farlan. I stands there quiet and ashamed of what's happening of how I made Levi betray of my trust in Farlan and me.

"Tch! I told you not to give Grace anymore training and what did you do? Gave her lessons." Levi said. As he takes my hands as we leave Isabel, Jason, and Farlan. I take a quick look at Farlan and then look back down as I stare at the ground.

As Levi drags me away from Farlan,  Isabel, and Jason. I kept staring down as I feel ashamed of what I did.

Levi sat me in a chair as he sits across from me. I kept staring looking into Levi eyes.

"Tch, you shit head. Stop looking down and looking constipated." Levi said in a deadpan voice as I finally look at him.

Levi rubs his temple on his forehead ad he leans on the table.

"I'm sorry Levi." I whisper, ad I looked at Levi feeling stress a out what happen. In the forest.

"Grace, you and what's between  with Farlan ends today." Levi said as I kept looking down as tears falling on my face.

"I know......." My words trailed as Farlan and Isabel walk into the mess hall. Farlan sat next to Levi as Isabel stands up and signal Levi to leave us alone and they did.

Farlan takes over Levi spot as he bring his hand on the table, I take a quick look as my hands reached for it and we hold hands.

"Grace, I don't want to do this, but I love you and I don't want to loose you and I feel horrible to do this but-"

"Farlan. I know." I interrupted him as I hold his hand tighter. 

When Isabel was past asleep, I got up from my cozy bed and not waking up Akiak, Tyler, and Jason. I walked out of bed and walked up to Farlan room. When I got to his room I knocked on the door as Farlan opens it and see's me. I can see his eye's are red and stained with tears. I hugged him as he hugs me back. We separate and Farlan brings me into his room. I lightly push him on his bed as I lay on top of him. My head on his chest as I hear his heart beat. Between us it was silent,  just silence fill the room feeling as we speak someone will hear us and ruined the moment. The rhythm of his heart beat was a song for me to fall asleep, like a lullaby. As his heart beat was beating and singing a lullaby, I feel my eyes become heavy as I shut them, while a tear falls down my cheek and hits Farlan shirt of the sorrow night.