Sneak Peek on Chapter 35 1/2

Hey, I decided to give you guys a exclusive sneak peek on the 35 and 1/2 of the chapter as a exclusive peek of the story. It will take place in the middle of the story.

Finally, the cadets move and now look at their squad leader. Faith felt jealous about Nanaba being close to Grace. "I know it's hard for you guys being separate from Grace," yet Faith has a hard time even hating her when she's so sweet to her and everyone else. "But I'm curious about your numbers of your class and the top ten here with us."

The gang glance at one another of how to answer Nanaba question since all of them are the top ten in the class.

"Um.." Alex bashfully rubs his neck in nervous. "We are the top ten in our classes."

"Oh," Nanaba place her hands on her hips. "What places you guys get? As well I bet none of you guys didn't get the number one spot," Nanaba said making the group fall into laughter. Nanaba smiles as the team finally lighten up.

The other cadets from the window watched of how the newly cadets were gloomy turned to happy. They too were also curious about what place they got in the top ten as well.

"Hey Christa," Connie ask the goddess girl. Christa looks at Connie with her lovely look as Connie double take of looking at Christa and Faith. "Did you have a secret sister or something?" Connie asked as everyone nods for a answered expect for Reiner who couldn't keep his eyes off of Faith ever since she arrived, Reiner looked at his chest as it was beaten so fast that might explode.

What is this feeling? Why do I feel like this to a girl I barely know. Why do I want to do things that I know I shouldn't do, I want her to be around me and hear her voice. I want her to my princess, and I'll be her prince, no her knight and shiny armor, Reiner thought to himself.

Bertolt noticed the changed from his friend and knew that Reiner is falling for the blonde beauty outside and knew it would not turn out well of their circumstances they already in.

"I am not sure, and if I did do have a sister, I would have known," Christa politely answered questions fills her mind about Faith Sparks.

"I-I got second." Faith whispered making Nanaba jaw drop and Mike grins.

"Fifth place," Alex announced.

"Sixth place," Anna tells.

"Seven place," Alexis adds.

"Tenth place," Noah announced as well.

Nanaba smiles of the verity of the, yet shocked that the smallest girl could get second. Nanaba noticed that the placement for Faith is odd for a petite girl like her get the second highest scored in her class. It would be possibly the help she got help from Grace.

"Amazing, I congratulate you guys of your places," Nanaba said as she smiles. "You better get in with the other cadets, be friendly and get to know them. We will be here for a while."

Faith, Noah, Alex, Alexis, and Anna enter the room with rest of cadets. The rest of 104th cadets were talking, playing, and relaxing minding their own business until they entered.

Faith nervously shakes off all the attention that everyone stopped. Reiner along with Bertolt halt their game of chess looking at the younger cadets as they stand their awkwardly.

Alex lets out a cough as he clears his throat and smile. Causing a lot of cadets being afraid of his albino appearance.

"Hi, my name Is Alex Thompsan," Alex introduced. This cause Sasha Blouse, AKA potato head jerks up from her relaxation.

Could it be them, my hunting pals? Sasha thought to herself. Slowly, she turned her head to spot that it was them, her village best friends. The Amazing Thompsan's. (Well in her opinion)

"This is my sister and friends."

"Hi, I'm Alexis."

"Hey, my name is Anna."

"Noah Arks."

Faith shyly waves at the crowd.

"And this is Faith; she's very shy." Noah introduced Faith to the crowd as Faith blushes. Making the boys blush of her cute shy nature making a particular muscular blonde already jealous.

"Alex, Alexis, Anna!" Sasha shot out of her seat and ran to her childhood friends from the village they live.

I'm gonna cut it here for right now and now I want to know what you guys thought about it so far.

So I was looking through the fanfiction and realize something and in quote.

"Wow, I was really bad at writing."

But it shows how much I have improved.

It's almost Valentine's on the 14 of February and I want to say as I'm sorry for never posting some story on here and happy Valentines day. Also I really don't like my cover book and I decided people who are still reading this book and give the fan the choice to put alot of work and make a cover book. Email me with this address 

oddwolves11@gmail.com

See ya in the next chapter