Chapter Thirty-Four

Thump

Slowly his heart beat went as his cheat slowly going up and down; detected that he's alive

Thump

Thump

Thump

Relief fills my body as I hear Tyler heart beat. Poor puppy, he fainted.

"Grace! Is the puppy okay!" Anna shouts as everyone else ran towards me to see if Tyler okay.

"Yeah he just fainted." I replied to everyone as I carefully picking Tyler up. Tyler has been gaining some weight I can tell. Which is a good and bad thing because I know he's been eating, but I'm not sure if it was nutrient or not. Tyler bury his face in between my shoulder gap on my neck as he whimpers and cries. The girls aww and the guys slightly cry. (Especially Alex and Noah.)

"Is.... Is this T-Tyler?" Faith asked as she carefully touches Tyler fur.

I nod. "Yeah, but where.... Akiak and Jason?" I asked confused as I look at Tyler. Their only one thought that ran through my head. They pass away awhile I was gone. No, this can not be, Akiak and Jason are dead.

"I don't want to be late for our trip back to everyone else!" Jason barks as he gets on his horse, well thanks for ruining the moment.

"Way to go jerk face to ruin the moment."

"Anna!" Alexis said sternly. "Please, he's an higher up and you wouldn't want to get him mad or into another fight." Alexis said to her younger sister.

"Hey Erik," Jason calls as Erik looks at Jason at the same time getting on his horse. "You and your girlfriend have a lot in common. Watching over hot head people." Jason adds with a smile.

"What!" Alex screech as his over proactive brother mode has been unleashed.

"Jason! She's not- I mean!" Erik flustering starts as his cheeks turns red. "I.... I-I-I-"

"Just confess you like her!" I yelled as I realize that I'm out of character, is it because I know how it feels to like someone, but it was to late to confess? "You'll regret it in your entire life. When you never tell them."

"Grace what are you doing!" Alexis barks confused as well with me. "It's ok i-" Alexis was interrupted when Erik quickly gives Alexis a red rose without the thorn.

"Here, I found this rose early in the morning and-"

"Okay romeo!" Jason barks slapping Erik back. "We need to get going, now!" Jason said inpatient. Tyler jumps out of my arms as I look at everyone and smile.

"Well this is good bye. For now." My voice slightly cracking of holding back tears and leaving them, everyone nod their head as I can see the lump in their throat as they tried not to cry.

"Yeah," Anna said trying to clear her throat as she cough into her hand. "But I know this isn't good bye forever." Anna said as she smiles. "But promise us you be safe."

"Yeah," Alex added as he playfully punch my shoulder. "We promise one another to be old together."

"Yeah and when science found a way to bring my leg back." Noah says as he smiled one of his adorable smiles that brighten up the mood.

"Please be safe Grace. I want us to be able to talk when we were trainee." Alexis spoke up, I smiled at everyone of how there mood changed quickly.

"Don't worry, I'll be safe because I'll always be thinking about you guys and thinking of how we will live together." I replied as I see Faith looking at the distance as she seem focus on something else and lost in her thought, plus she hasn't said a word now that I think about it. "Hey Faith? You alright."