Chapter Ten

Soft. I felt my body feeling warm and not cold from the bathroom. I wake up in my room. Jason laying on me as Akaik lays her head on top of Jason head. I get up and see Farlan sleeping on the other side of the bed. Why is he here? I thought to myself then I feel Farlan arms go around my waist and brings myself closer to him. My face was bright red and I knew why they were, I am blushing. I tried to pry myself off of Farlan, but I couldn't if I almost got out he would always push me back to him again. Soon I gave up and Farlan wraps his arm around my chest and his head lay on my shoulder.

"Lets stay like this longer." Farlan said and then he fall asleep. I just sigh and then my arm went under his body and to his back and then the other hand wrapping around his hips and to his back. I face my body towards him and buried my head on his chest. Jason and Akiak moved and where at my back side. Feeling Farlan heat on my mind made me even more sleepy and I fell asleep. In Farlan arms.

Years past and Jason improve alot as well. But Jason wasn't easy as Akiak. It took us, five years for him to recover and he was happy and not terrified of us anymore, well Isabel, Farlan, and Levi that Jason wasn't afraid of anymore.

It was early in the morning as I was getting changed for the day, soon my door was open and I quickly buttom my pj that are Farlan shirt. I got since I first live here. I turn around to see Farlan looking at me. Over the years I have developed into a woman. Every time I looked in the mirror I see a more a mature version of me than a child look of me. I was fifteen and I got taller and my body started to have curves.

"Hey Farlan." I said as I fiddled with the long sleeves that show my hands.

"Hey Grace. Levi left with Isabel and there going to the black market to get more cleaning supplies to clean up the oil spill in Isabel room." Farlan said and that incident that woke me up in the middle of the night were Isabel ran into my room and hugged me to dear life as Akiak and Jason watched her and started barking at her. The memories flash forward in my mind and I smile. When I was zoning out I didn't see Farlan walking up to me. He startled me as I tripped behind the bed. As I was falling backward.

Farlan tried to catch me, but he falls as well. Then he were in an awkward position. He on top of me as his hands went on different side on my figure and on his knees, while I was at the bottom looking up at him and one leg was in a triangle position next to my other leg that was completely down. Farlan stays frozen and he didn't move, but his breathing. While I lay there blushing like a moron.

"F-farlan." I stuttered his name. "Can you get off of me." I said and Farlan smiles as lower his body onto mine.

"No." I looked at him and start to blush even more.

"Why?" I ask and he smiles at me even more.

"Because I don't want to ruin this moment." Farlan leans down and he kiss my lips. Soon I found myself kissing him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him closer and kiss him deeper. Soon I rolled Farlan over and kiss him again. Soon I looked to my side and see Akiak and Jason looking at us as there head was laying on the bed. I stop kissing Farlan as I watch my dogs as they wag there tail.

"Grace?" Farlan said as he turn his head at what I was looking and seeing Akiak and Jason.

I gave an fake cough as I get off of Farlan. "Farlan can you just. Get out of my room." I ask as my back facing away from Farlan.

"Yeah. Sure." Farlan answer as the door close as I look behind me to see Farlan gone and Akiak and Jason was still in my room. Akiak and Jason jumps on my bed and watch me looking at the door and then back to them.

"What." I glare at my dog and they barked at me. I sighed and unbutton my shirt and take it off my body as it falls to the floor. Then grab my dress I was planning to were today and put it on. I grab my shirt that was on the floor and folded it neatly and organize. I place it on the counter and walked out of the room along with Akaik and Jason.

Jason went next to Farlan as he sits on the couch while Akiak followed me to the kitchen and getting the bread that we had left over. I grab two bread and walked up to Farlan as I Akiak follows. Farlan looks at me as I gave him the bread. He takes it and starts eating.

"Farlan." I said as Farlan looks at me and nods for me to continue. "Please don't tell anyone about that we kiss. Please big brother, Levi will kill us. Or more like you." I sat on couch next to him and hold his free hand. "I couldn't live without you." I said and Farlan holds my hand tightly and strong.

"Neither can I." Farlan looks at me. "I won't tell. I promise." Farlan said and keeps eating the bread. As so did I. Why did I say that? Do I have feelings for him as well. Am I in love with him. He's older than me and I am still young. I am so confused?

Hours pass I was cleaning my knife as Farlan was on the couch still lost in his thoughts. Soon the door open and Akiak and Jason jumps up to Levi and Isabel.

"Hey! We're back!" Isabel yells as she puts the cleaning supplies on the table as she jumps next to Farlan as he snaps out of his thoughts.

"Hey guys." I reply smiling at them, Levi sits at the table as I clean the knife. I can feel someone staring at me as I look and see Levi looking at me. "Is there something the matter?" I ask. Levi gave his 'Tch!' as he leans on the chair.

"Is there something wrong with you?" Levi asked. He is good. I think Levi knows me better than anyone in the world.

"What do you-"

"Tch! Don't give me that crap. Now tell me whats wrong?" Levi interrupted me and I let a long sigh.

"Fine you got me." I reply and dropped the knife on the table as I cover it with my cleaning cloth. "Levi, can you teach me how to use the 3D manugears?" I ask, that was the one thing it was bugging me. I so bad wanted to learn, but never have the courage to ask.

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause I say so?"

"Why?"

"If you ask me again. I will make you clean the oil spill." Levi said as he gets up with the mop, sponge, and other cleaning stuff. "Now can you please excuse me. I have a place to clean." Levi said as he disappeared into Isabel room.

I looked down and my mind of me joining them fades away. My dreams have been ruined, I just want to be like them and join them than the ground, Isabel and Farlan come by my side and rub my back.

"Grace it's okay. You don't need Levi to train you." Isabel said and as I look at them in a confuse way.

"What do you mean?" I ask and Farlan smiles. Feeling my dreams coming in my mind again.

"Me and Isabel are going to teach you how to use the 3D manugears."