Chapter Nineteen

When morning arrive I wake up to the smell of Farlan scent as I snuggle closely as it was my last day of living. When I open my eyes, I see bed sheets and a pillow as my half the body is up and I was still sitting on the bed, Farlan was next to the mirror on the side as he finished up putting on his scouts uniform. The wings of freedom. I wonder why that choose it for the logo.

"Morning Grace." Farlan greeted me as I found him realizing that I was awake.

"Morning Farlan." I greeted back as I get up from his bed and left. As I walk back to my room to change, I was wondering of how Farlan and I would act around each other. Is it weird or going to act like there was nothing romance and there not any sparks between us. Just thinking of this makes me want to hurl. As I reached to my door I stood there thinking about the thing me and Farlan spend together and the romance we shared. They were so many.

Before I could open the door, Isabel open the door before I did. She looks at me as she sighs for relief.

"Grace, don't ever leave like that." Isabel said as she wears her scouts uniform. We both headed toward the mess hall.

Ever since me and Farlan are over, I talked to Erwin alot recently about anything. I even got information about becoming a solider any age. He even set me up to join 105th cadets.

"Erwin you promise not to tell the others. Please I beg of you." I beg Erwin as he puts paper into his desk. That must be where the document, that I am helping Farlan, Isabel, and Levi as well on the job. That's another reason I have been handing out with Erwin.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Erwin said as he stares at me and then to his other gigantic paper he is working on with circle and lines.

"I'm going to leave." I said in a awkward tone in the mood as Erwin looks at his pen on the table.

"Okay." He reply plainly as I walked out of the room.

"Levi, I think Erwin keeps the document in his desk drawers." I said to Levi, Isabel, and Farlan in the halls when people are in there room sleeping.

"Good. I'll check it tonight." Farlan said as Levi and Isabel nods. As the small meeting ended, I went to bed with Isabel and sleep.

I walk around in wall Rose as I was enjoying everything with my dogs. I was in Trost along with my guitar that's in the guitar case that I bought in a store. As I set my guitar case on the floor and open it, I sat on a bench as I started to strung the guitar, along with vocals of hanging tree.

"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
They strung up a man
They say who murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree." When I got to the part of the song I starts to strung the guitar.

"Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where dead man called out
For his love to flee.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Wear a necklace of hope,
Side by side with me.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree?
Where I told you to run,
So we'd both be free.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met at midnight
In the hanging tree.