The new Intro to Season Two

Grace Martinez finally got to her dream of becoming one of the wings of freedom. Yet under expectantly wasn't expecting to be a Squad Captain with her brother Levi.

But what happens when she found out about Levi family tree is more connected with Grace.

Well the bigger picture is about Grace secret and dark past

Will history repeat itself or will Grace change it?

Grace isn't a thug from the underground city no more. She's a soldier, a friend, and a warrior.

With the fight with her life and protecting her love, one's especially Eren Jaeger.

There is one thing that Grace can not face, hearing the L word. No, it's loser, lazy, lame, or etc.

It's love

Can Grace keep her emotions out during time in battle, will she accept Eren Jaeger, or will history repeats itself with her long lost lover Farlan Church.

Now, this is the story that will be a lifetime lesson that Grace will never forget of testing Grace's humanity or is it her insanity.

Stay tuned to for the story of how loyalty that Grace has and how intelligence that Grace has into the Scouts, friends, and to her love ones.

**********************

"Grace, I love you," Eren voice rises up as his arms barricade me between the wall and I can't escape. Eren eyes are fill with determination and being upfront to his feelings. He confess to me and I'm standing here like an idiot who can wait.

"I..I," I croak of what to say as he waits for my responce. "I don't believe you."

"You don't believe me," Ethan voice darkens as he looks down my body. I was wearing a skimpy outfit that Hanji force me to interrogate a pervert. "When you came out wearing this from whatever you did with the military police," Eren voice started to sound hurt and then his eyes averted back to my eyes and I definitely know I hurt him.

Really bad.

How can I tell him that I do care and that I truly love him.

I grab his hand and place them on my face and let it cross across my face. I place my hand on top of his and let it drop across my check bone to my jawline and to my lips where I place a kiss on his palm. Eren eyes slightly widen of my action.

"Eren, I don't want believe because I don't know want to-" My mouth was fill with vomit of what I was about to say and my throat couldn't say it and neither did my mind.

"Love me?"

I take my hand and run past Eren when I catch him off guard, yet I was trap when Eren grab my wrist and pulls me into a kiss that I knew Eren wasn't lying. Eren hand grabbed onto my expose thigh and lift me off the floor. I wrapped my legs around Eren waist feeling every part of him that no one know a hormonal boy he was.

I wrap my arms around Eren neck and he softly holds my back on the wall for support. I don't know what occur to me when my hand roamed into Eren hair and I felt in my throat a moan about to erupt. I was reaching my limits and Eren notice it.

Eren and I separated from the kiss and we were panting begging for oxygen. Eren reach leans in again and we started to kiss of where we left off. Eren hands roam from my thighs to my waist and near my breast. Eren inch closer to my breast.

"Grace, Eren are you- What the hell is going on!"