Chapter Eleven

Today is the day. Well today for mean is the night where Levi is sleeping and Farlan and Isabel are teaching me the manugears. I have to use Isabel as she and Farlan informs me about more information about the 3D manugears.

"We our going through the basic for now. First found a way to keep yourself balances all over your body including your mind." Farlan said as he made the hooks on my gear go up as they hold on the rock.

"It's actually very complicated. So good luck!" Isabel said and then Farlan starts rising my up. At first I start to panic, but then I relax as my body becomes light all over. My pants and shirt remain still as showing no movement in my body, but only the 3D manugears. Isabel mouth dropped and then Farlan smiles.

"Okay. You have the basic, now raise your self higher." Farlan said as I get the two trigger and pull myself even higher, but slowly. When I reached to the rock and I smiled at them and wave at them, Isabel mouth dropped down and she pouts.

"Show off!" Isabel yells and I give her a tongue stick out. Farlan laughs of our childish behavior and he smiles at me.

"Now lower down!" Farlan shouts and then I grab the two trigger and then release the hooks as I fall and land on my feet. Farlan and Isabel walks up to me.

"You got the basic down." Isabel said and then smiles. "Now, lets get to the down to business." Isabel said.

I pant of how I have to used it across town as Farlan guides me to use it smoothly.

"Okay, Grace if you want to go forward. Shoot the hook forward constantly." He said and I nod. "Now if you want to turn, you have to bring the hook out while using your gas and then turn your hips and then shoot the hooked." Farlan inform me. Then we saw a corner and both did as Farlan said and shoot to the direction. "Good job Grace." Farlan gives me a thumbs up as we soar through the town.

Feeling my dreams coming into reality. I open my arms wide and felt myself being the bird, flying through the air. Soon Farlan takes me to a place that he hasn't told me yet.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask becoming impatient. Farlan looks at me and he just smiles He brings his index finger close to his lips.

"Shh. Its a secret." Farlan said and turns forward. I pout and then glare at him.

"You meanie!" I yelled and Farlan laughs. In reply. When did Farlan started acting weird. He's probably taking me to a romantic place. Wait what!? No way! No way that Farlan is taking me to a romantic place! He is like a brother to me! Right? If he does love me than he has strange taste in girls than. He is way older than me, he is like 30, while I am in 15.

Farlan than jumps on a rock as I jumped next to him. So he takes me to a rock?

"So this is the place you wanted to take me? A big rock?" I said. Farlan holds my hand as he turns me as I face and see the lights in town that I think is disgusting and horrible place to live changes my perspective of the underground city. Beautiful.

"I think that the underground city is and still a horrible, disgusting, and cruel place to live. But that changed when Levi and Isabel went up here one night and saw the lights. When I saw the lights it reminded me about you." Farlan said. As he looks at the lights as well.

My hands still in Farlan I hold it tightly and bring myself closer to him, my back on his chest. He sits down as I sit on his laps.

"Of course. I always thought about you ever since you were a child. I know it was wrong, but I can't help it." Farlan said as he hugs me tighter. "But I couldn't help it. You personality is interesting and that's not all. You even know how to use the guitar and your gentle and sweet to animals." Farlan said as he looks at me and then the lights.

"Hey Farlan?"

"What is it Grace?" Farlan ask as he looks at me with curiosity in his eyes and nervous of what I have to say.

I kiss Farlan cheeks to get more information out of him. "Why didn't Levi wanted to train me?"

"I really don't know. I believe that Levi wants you to have a safe and better life." Farlan said and leans down and kisses to my cheeks and then to my neck. I stayed still and tried not to let out a moan out. When Farlan found my weakness. I can feel a moan coming out of my mouth as I bite down my lip so I could stop the moan coming out. Soon Farlan stops and smiles at his work that he was giving me. Oh crap we are dead. I punched at his gut and he falls on the floor. I start giving Farlan more punches in the gut and got off of him.

"You jerk! Did you leave a hickey on my neck!" I said and try to look if he left something on my neck. Farlan laughs and he gets up and help me showing what he did on my neck.

"No I just licked your neck." Farlan said as he starts to smile again. I quickly punched his stomach and use my 3D manugears. Soon Farlan follows me from behind.

We head to the black market to get gas for the 3D manugears. Isabel already went home and it's just me and Farlan. When we got home and put new gases in the 3D manugears. Farlan kiss my lips as I kiss him back. I pulled away and smile at him.

"Night."

"Night." I walked to my room and changed into my PJ. I lay on my bed and I start to feel funny inside of me. I felt weird. I must be in love.