Chapter 14

(Devon's POV)

My bedroom door slams shut, making me look up from my phone. Alex stands there with her arms crossed, glaring at me. I lock my phone and put it on the dresser.

"How nice of you to come into my room uninvited!" I sarcastically say. I stretch my legs out and yawn.

"What the hell was that earlier?" Alex asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"What was what?" I innocently ask. Alex uncrosses her arms and puts her hand on her hip.

"You know what I'm talking about! That little stunt in the restroom!" Alex snaps.

"You mean me peeing? Or washing my hands...?" I trail off, mocking her. I just want her to admit we kissed.

"Damn it, Devon! The kiss!" She says in a low whisper.

"The what? I couldn't hear you." I say, teasing her. Gah, this is fun.

"The kiss!" She says in a normal tone. I sit up straighter and rest my head against the headboard.

"I was proving a point. The point was, that you are gay, not straight. Or just maybe bi-sexual." I explain. Alex takes her hand off of her hip and sits down on my bed.

"So you just had to tu-never mind." Alex mumbles, making me look at her weirdly.

"I turned you on! Ha!" I start laughing. Holy shit cakes!

"Would you keep it down?" Alex snaps, making my laughter stop. I look away and sigh.

"I don't get it. One minuet you're kissing me, then ignoring me, and now you're denying your feelings for me." I mumble. Alex doesn't respond, making me stand up.

"I'll see you later, Alex." I softly say and walk out of my room. My feelings are crushed, once again. I don't know why she can't accept the fact that she likes me. I mean, she likes me, but I fucking love her. I've never loved anyone the way I love her.

I feel tears fall from my eyes. Why the hell am I crying? Maybe because I just got fucking rejected by the girl I love.

I wipe the tears away before someone sees them. I walk out onto the balcony. I lean against the railing.

I get my phone out and go onto Twitter. I start looking at Alex's feed. I may sound creepy, but fuck it.

@HarryStyles: @AlexA123 Hey love, I saw your live stream with Proposal Till Twelve and Ivy, and may I say, you're extremely beautiful. Can we hang soon?

@AlexA123: @HarryStyles Okay, for one. Holy shit I am fangirling. The Harry Styles just tweeted me. And sure, just a time and a place and that's good. :)

I put my phone back in my pocket. My blood is boiling with jealously. Of course she'll hang out with Harry Styles instead of me. I mean, that is her crush, right? But I fucking love her, and I know Harry will screw up.

(A/N: No hate to him or any 1D Fans. It's just for the story. Plus, all of this is made up. :) )

If Harry hurts her, I'll personally rip his throat out. I walk back inside of the house. I need to let some steam out. I walk into my room where Alex is still there. I ignore her and walk to my closest. I put on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

I notice Alex staring at me, but again, I ignore her. I walk out of my room, leaving Alex, once again. I walk downstairs into the gym where no one else is. I head over to the punching bags. I start out with light punches before speeding things up. I grunt as I hit the punching bag. Imagine it as Harry's face, or my parents face. I start kicking it, making it rock back and forth.

Before I get out of hand, I stop. I notice my knuckles are bruised, but not bleeding. The punching bag is still swinging back and forth. I go over to the treadmill. I start off slow, then fast. I know I may be over working myself, but fuck it. I'm fucking jealous, angry and sad.

I run on the treadmill for abut 15 more minuets before stopping. My forehead is dripping with sweat. I turn off the treadmill. I walk out and go to the kitchen, where everybody else is.

"Where were you?" Leon asks as I walk out. I open the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

"Isn't it obvious?" I harshly ask. Okay, I don't mean to be rude. I'm just upset. "Sorry, I'm just out of it." I mumble.

"Why?" Skylar asks. I start drinking my bottle of water.

"Ask Alex." I mumble before walking out. I go upstairs into my bathroom. I strip out of my clothes and turn the shower on. I get in and start washing myself and my hair. I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I walk into my room and go to my closest. I put on some comfortable shorts and a sweatshirt that has my last name, Swift, on the back of it. No, I am not related to Taylor Swift. Even though that would be cool as fuck.

I walk back downstairs with my phone in my hand. My hair is still wet. Everyone is in the living room. They are either talking, watching TV or on their phone. I sit down next to Skylar and Ryan. Me feeling affectionate, I rest my head on Skylar's shoulder.

"Woah, you okay? You're never like this." Skylar whispers to me in shock. I shrug and curl up to her.

"I'm going out soon. With Harry Styles. Soo..I'ma go get ready." Alex announces. Ivy jumps up.

"Harry Fucking Styles?" Ivy shouts. I sigh and I feel like crying. Alex slowly nods and makes eye contract with me. Just for fuck sakes, I let a flash of pain cross my eyes. Alex looks down, guilty. She starts walking upstairs. Once she's gone I let a tear fall.

Skylar then notices what's wrong.

"Devon and I will be right back." Skylar says. She stands up and takes my hand. She pulls me into the kitchen. Once we're alone I break down crying. I put my head in my hands and cry.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Skylar softly asks. I sit down on the stool, her next to me.

"I fucking love her, Sky. We kissed and then she ignores me. We kiss again and then she tells me how she isn't gay. And now she's going out with Harry fucking Styles. Out of all of the guys, Harry Styles!" I cry.

Skylar sighs and puts her arm around me. I cry into her shoulder while she rubs my back.

"She'll come around, Devon. Just wait. I know she will. But if she doesn't, then I'ma beat her fucking ass." Sky says. I let out a small laugh and wipe my tears away.

"It's weird seeing you like this. I mean, you always have your walls up. But when it comes to her, your walls come crashing down." Sky says.

"It's because I love her." I mumble. Skylar smiles and rubs my back.

"What if she doesn't come around?" I ask her.

"Then I'll get some friends and make her come around." Sky jokes. I smile and nod.