Chapter 16

(Devon's POV)

@DevonProposalTillTwelve: People wonder why I shut down my emotions..and this is a perfect example why.

@HarryStyles: @DevonProposalTillTwelve Get over yourself. You snooze you loose!

@DevonProposalTillTwelve: @HarryStyles Shut the fuck up you inconsiderate bitch. You don't even deserve her.

@HarryStyles: @DevonProposalTillTwelve Funny, considering she chose me.

I shut my phone off and put it down beside me. In minuets fans are asking me what's wrong and sending hate to Harry. Harry's fans are doing the same to me. Of course they don't know what we are talking about, but fans will do anything to protect.

I get out of my bed. I get dressed in black jeans, a black t-shirt, my leather jacket and combat boots. I put my phone, cigarettes, and lighter in my back pocket. I don't bother with my make up or hair, considering I'm a fucking mess. And the worst part is I have to live with Alex. The love of my life.

I walk out of my room. I hear laughter from downstairs. Fifth Harmony is here, including Harry fucking Styles. I slug downstairs, ignoring the stares from them. I walk into the kitchen, just as Harry and Alex kiss. Tears form in my eyes, but I wipe them away. I grab a banana and walk into the living room. I lean against the wall, peeling the banana.

"I smell a banana!" Camila shouts. Everybody turns towards me as I eat. I throw the half eaten banana at Camila, who gladly takes it. I stay leaned against the wall as the room goes quiet.

"What? Just because I'm here you can't talk? Go ahead." I motion them to go on talking. I look at Alex, who is talking with Harry. She looks so fucking happy. Meanwhile I'm over here dying on the inside. Skylar sighs as she checks her Twitter.

"Seriously, Devon and Harry? You had to start a fucking war?" Skylar asks as she puts her phone away.

"What war?" Alex asks. Everyone besides Skylar, Harry and I take their phones out.

"Cool." Dinah shrugs and puts her phone away.

"Seriously, Devon?" Alex mumbles. I raise an eyebrow.

"Me? He started it. He didn't have to reply." I shrug.

"You didn't have to make a tweet about your stupid little heartbreak." Harry snaps. My eyes drop to the ground and back up to Harry. I look over at Alex, who is staying quiet.

"You really have nothing to say about this?" I ask Alex.

"You didn't have to post that, Devon. Or call him an inconsiderate bitch. I mean, you'll get over it, right?" Alex asks, making my heart shatter. I hear some of the people in the room gasp. I close my eyes tightly as tears threaten to fall.

"I like how you choose a guy you just met just because you think you know him. Sure, you watch his interviews, right? He's a fake, Alex." I retort.

"How do I know you're not a fake!" Alex snaps. I stare at her with disbelief.

"I can't believe I let you stay here." I mumble. I walk into the kitchen and grab the car keys.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asks me. I walk out of the kitchen.

"I'm going out. I'm probably going to go get over it just like Alex says. I'm just another fake, you know? Fuck you, Alex." I say and walk out of the door. I get into my Black Ferrari and pull out of the driveway. I don't know where I'm going. I'm probably going to the bar or something and get drunk, have sex, come home and pass out. But who cares, right?