Chapter 23

(Devon's POV)

"Devon wake up! Sarah set us up for an interview today!" Skylar shouts, jumping onto my bed. I groan and nod.

"Get out." I say in a raspy voice. Skylar leaves my room, leaving me to get dress. I sigh and get out of bed. I put on my usual attire. Black skinny jeans, a black V-neck shirt, my leather jacket and combat boots. I do my hair and brush my teeth. I put my phone in my back pocket, along with my cigarettes and lighter.

"Hey Alex!" I shout as I walk downstairs. Alex peaks her head out of the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen where she is. I lift her up, making her giggle. I set her down on the counter so I'm in-between her legs.

"If they ask me if I'm in a relation ship, what do you want me to do?" I softly ask her. I grab both of her hands.

Alex thinks for a moment before answering.

"Tell them you're in a relationship, just don't say my name. Okay?" She speaks.

I nod and peck her lips.

"I'll be back stage, by the way." Alex informs me.

~~~~

"Hey guys! It's Chelsea Briggs here with Proposal Till Twelve on Hollywire!" Chelsea, our interviewer says.

"Hey guys!" Skylar says and smiles at the camera.

"Today we'll be answering a few questions and we'll be playing Truth Or Dare!" Chelsea says.

"Sounds good." Ryan grins.

"Okay, so the fans, including me. Would like to know if you guys are in a relationship?" Chelsea asks. Nobody raises there hand, except me, taking everybody by shock.

"Really now? Who?" Chelsea asks me.

"I can't tell there name, they aren't ready. But when I do say there name, I expect everybody to be nice." I say. I send a quick wink at Alex, who is back stage smiling at me.

"You guys heard her, play nice!" Chelsea warns with a laugh. "Alright, when are you releasing your next album?"

The band turns towards me. I clear my throat before speaking.

"It might take sometime because I'm writing the songs. So who knows." I inform.

"Ooh, she's into writing now too!" Chelsea says, making me laugh. "One more question before we start the game. The fans would like to know, what do you guys do in your free time?"

"I like to cook. I don't know why, I just do!" Ryan says with a laugh.

"I like to play video games." Leon shrugs. Leon is the typical teenager, except he's bi-sexual.

"I like to prank people and annoy Leon!" Skylar says with a cheesy grin.

"I like to do numerous of things, honestly. I like to write, listen to music, play music. Uh, oh yeah. Make out with my girlfriend." I say with a smirk. Out of the corner of my eyes I see Alex blushing and glaring at me. I stifle a laugh.

"Okay then!" Chelsea laughs. "I have go a bucket of truths and some dares. You will from either the dare or truth side. We will all go one time. Ryan will start first and we'll work our way down."

Chelsea hands Ryan the bucket. Ryan picks the truth piece of paper first. Ryan unfolds it.

"Oh lord," Ryan mumbles. "Who is my man crush?"

I start laughing, along with Leon and Skylar. Ryan taps his chin before answering.

"Me!" Ryan shrugs.

"You?" Chelsea laughs. Ryan nods and winks at the camera.

"I'm a man, so it counts. I'm in love with myself!" Ryan praises. Leon rolls his eyes and takes the bucket. He picks dare and unfolds the piece of paper.

"Well shit. I have to kiss the person on my right." Leon reads. He looks to his right and it's Skylar. I burst out laughing. Leon scrunches up his nose and kisses Skylar on the cheek.

"Yucky! You didn't say where though!" Leon smiles. I look at the camera.

"Manipulate the system." I wiggle my eyebrows. "Next time be more specific, children, please. It would've been interesting to see Leon kiss Skylar on the lips."

Skylar smacks my arm playfully, causing me to laugh. Skylar takes the bucket from Leon. She picks a dare and unfolds it.

"Well then," Skylar clears her throat. "Looks like I'm twerking!"

Chelsea starts laughing, along with the rest of us. Skylar puts the paper down and stands up. She bends down and starts twerking. I put my head in my hands and start laughing that tears come from my eyes. I look back stage and see Alex laughing. I smile at her, she smiles back at me while laughing.

I turn my attention back on the bucket. 

"I feel like Effie from the Hunger Games. Which name to pick.." I say. I decide to take a truth. I set the bucket down. I unfold the piece of paper and smile.

"List the reasons why you like/love your significant other." I read. I smile brightly.

"This should be good." I hear Chelsea mumble. I look down and then back up.

"I love my girlfriend because she brightens up my world like nobody else. Everyday I look forward to seeing your face and your smile. I love your laugh and your personality. You're sweet, gorgeous and extraordinary. Remember when I said that? I think about you everyday, even when I'm singing or sleeping. You're in my dreams and I hope you're in my future. I see you in my future, everyday. I've never had this strong of feelings for anybody, except you. You light up my world. You make me calm when I am angry or upset. When you touch me sparks flow through me. When you kiss me I feel fireworks. When you're just talking, or even standing next to me, I get butterflies in my stomach. You make me feel like a love sick puppy, which is weird because I've never felt that way before. I'm so whipped for you baby, and I love you." I say while looking at Alex, then the camera.

The crowd erupts into cheers, along with the band and Chelsea. Alex comes running out. She surprises me by kissing me. She pulls apart and I have a confused look on my face.

"You know you just came out in public, right?" I whisper to her.

"I don't even care anymore." Alex admits with tears streaming down her face. Tears of happiness. A grin spreads over my face as I kiss her once more.