Chapter 30

(Devon's POV)

We walked back to our tour bus with Alice.

Alice has been here for about 30 minuets now. I've notice she's been staring at Leon a lot. Leon notices it too, so he teases Alice. It's quite funny how she blushes every time Leon catches her staring. Ryan and Ivy fall into an easy conversation, I swear, the two of them should date already. I mean, they talk 24/7, they help each other cook and so on. Skylar is fast asleep on the couch. Alex keeps staring at me, then the floor.

As for me? I'm observing people, obviously. Like I said in the beginning, I like to study people. But when I was with Alex I got out of that habit. And here I am, doing it again. It seems to me I picked up my old habits now that Alex isn't my girlfriend. I started smoking again, I rarely talk and eat, and I observe people. I've been using sarcasm more.

Now that Alex knows Alice isn't all up on me, she's stopped glaring at her. I don't see why, I mean, Alex isn't even my girlfriend anymore. I don't see why she's jealous when she's the one who screwed everything up. I don't even know why she cheated on me. Is it because I was just being..me? Is it because I'm a fuck up? I don't know, but I don't want answers.

All of us have followed Alice on Twitter, which she was radiant about. She even tweeted it out and fangirled on the internet. She gained a lot of followers in minuets. And you know how haters are, saying that Alice is my 'rebound' when she doesn't even like me. It's honestly stupid, you know? But when she took a selfie with Leon, all of that went away. It's funny how fans can ship two people together in minuets.

If you think about it, fans are the ones who cause fandom wars. Like..let's say us against I don't know, uh Fifth Harmony or someone. Let's say one of us dated one of the other band members dated. We break up because it was mutual. The fans are the ones who start rumors, like, 'they cheated' or, 'no he's just a fucking douche bag!' Yeah, that's how some fandom wars start.

It's stupid. I mean, in the end we're all people. People who have human nature to be bias about one of the fandoms. I respect our fans sticking up for us, but when they go around hating and bullying other people online? No, that's utterly bullshit. I don't respect that crap. People should treat people like..people! Because at the end of the day we're still human, who are guilty for at least something.

Guilt is a strong thing. Guilt leads to problems. You can be guilty for lying, hurting someone, bullying and..cheating on someone. I'm pretty sure Alex feels guilty, but she's doing a tight job at hiding it. I mean, sometimes at night I can hear her soft cries. It makes me want to run over there and hold her, and tell her everything will be alright. But I can't. She hurt me. I should be the one crying at night-which I am- but she should be the one to come to me and hold me.

Skylar stirs awake and her eyes slowly open. She sits up with a yawn.

I look over at Alex, who is looking right back at me. I look elsewhere. I shift uncomfortably, knowing she's watching me. See, this would be a different story if we were still dating, I'd be flattered she was staring at me, but now? Nope.

I stand up and grab my pack of cigarettes and lighter. I walk out of the tour bus and lean against it. I light a cigarette and put it in my mouth. I hear the door open and shut. I look over to see Alice.

"I thought you stopped smoking? At least that's what you said on Twitter.." Alice trails off.

"I did when I was with Alex, but things change." I mumble, blowing the smoke the other way so it won't get in her face.

"Oh.." Alice starts. "..What exactly happened with you and her? The press said you beat Jeremey Wilson up so Alex broke it off."

"Hm? Press is lying. I beat Jeremey up because Alex kissed him. Alex was cheating on me, I got angry and beat the guy up. I broke it off and here we are." I scoff.

And there it goes again, the Paparazzi flipping it around on me. That explains why most people are on Alex's side and not mine.

"I knew there was more to the story, you wouldn't just beat someone up if you didn't have a valid reason." Alice says. I blow smoke out of my cigarette as we stand there in silence.

"Don't believe everything the Press says," I start. "Want a cigarette?" I offer.

"No, it's bad for you." Alice mumbles. I let out a slight laugh and throw it to the ground. I smudge it so it stops burning. "Why'd you come out here?"

"Obviously to smoke." I laugh. That isn't lie. I did want to smoke, and Alex was staring at me.

"Hm, okay. Let's go back in?" Alice offers, walking to the door. I nod and follow behind her. I close the door.

I sigh and suit back down in the chair.

"When are you guys leaving?" Alice asks.

"Tomorrow. But we'll keep in contact." Leon answers, causing Alice to smile. Leon and Alice would make a cute couple. They both seem like the type to annoy people..no offence, but you get what I mean, right?

Alex and I are-used, ugh, see? Everything leads back to her and it's fucking annoying. Apart of me wants to fucking forget about her, but the other wants to keep her. It's fucking annoying as hell.

Yeah, I miss Alex. A lot. But I need some time to get over the fact that she kissed another person. A guy even at that. Jeremey Wilson, the guy who steals people's girlfriend's. He's a home wrecker, if not that, then a fuck boy. If not that then..a man slut? Yeah. He steals other guys and girls girlfriend's and gets in their pants then ditches them. At least when I was like that, I didn't have the foolishness steal girlfriends.

"Hey! Helloo! What are you thinking about?" Skylar snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? Sorry-oh and Jeremey Wilson." I respond nonchalantly. Alex's head snaps up.

"Why the hell are you thinking about him?" Skylar asks through gritted teeth.

"Oh you know, how he's a fucking man slut and how he steals girlfriends. Fucking home wrecker." I state, loud enough for Alex to hear. Why am I saying this aloud? I don't know.

"Jesus Christ, stop talking about him!" Alex snaps. 

"Why?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"You're just mad cause I left you like your par-" She stops, realizing what she's about to say. 

I bite the inside of my cheek as I stare at her. I let out a dry laugh and stand up.

"Say it, finish it. Please go on." I dryly laugh. "Fucking say it."

"Like..your parents." She whispers.