Chapter 35

(Devon's POV)

"Holy shit, how did they do it in a bunk?" Someone whispers.

"How come they did it at all?" Another whispers.

I sigh and open my eyes. Memories of last night come flooding back. Shit. Shit.

"Shit!" I exclaim, sitting up. My eyes widen as I look at Alex, then me. I turn over to see the gang with wide eyes.

"Uh..we'll leave you to it.." Skylar gives me an awkward smile. They walk away, leaving Alex and I. Alex stirs and opens her eyes. She looks at me, then my naked body.

"Fuck," She whispers. "We had sex." I nod and put my head in my eyes.

Okay, I don't regret having sex with her. But this is our second time doing it, and we're not even a couple. I sigh and get out of the bunk. I put on my PJ's from last night. I hand Alex's her clothes, which she puts on.

I give her a small smile and walk into the lounge, embarrassed and flustered. I'm not embarrassed because I had sex with her, I'm embarrassed because we had sex on the tour bus in a bunk and we're not even a couple.

I avoid eye contact with everybody and walk into the kitchen. Oh boy, this brings back memories with Lauren. Walking out of the 5th Harmony tour bus with all eyes on me-was awkward. I make myself some coffee and put my head down on the counter.

I'm disappointed in myself. Fuck. I feel like shit for having sex with her when we're not even a couple. We're suppose to be friends. Friends don't have sex. That's friends with benefits!

I love Alex, I really do. I just feel like shit for having sex with her when we're not suppose too.

I drain down my coffee and put the cup up. I walk out back into the lounge, where everyone is sitting in an awkward silence. I walk past them. I grab some clothes and walk into the restroom. I put on my ripped skinny jeans, a black over-sized sweater and my converses. I sigh and brush my teeth and hair.

I walk back into the lounge and sit down next to Skylar. Everyone stares at either Alex or me. I ignore their stares and grab my phone.

Maybe if I act like it doesn't matter, they'll leave us alone. Yeah..that'll hopefully work.

"So," I clear my throat. "How is everyone?" I check my Twitter before putting my phone away.

"Peachy." Ryan mumbles. It then goes quiet. I sigh and take the remote. I turn the TV on and put it on the News, causing some sound to go through us.

I hear a sigh coming from one of us.

"I'm hungry, anyone else hungry?" I suddenly ask. I can't take the quietness.

"Are we really going to act like nothing happened?" Alex snaps. Please don't hate me Alex..

"We had sex. Big woop!" I say with a shrug. Fuck, fuck, fuck don't hate me. A flash of pain makes it way to Alex's eyes. Skylar looks at me with a raised eyebrow while Leon and Ivy look away. I look down and bite my lip.

"Oh.." Alex mumbles. "..Okay."

~~~

We just finished a concert. It was great..but all I could think about was Alex. And how we had sex and how I hurt her. I feel like a fucking douche bag, you know? I don't mean to hurt her..but I did.

I walk into our dressing room, alone. I close the door behind me, but a foot stops it. I look up and see Alex. I frown and open the door wider, letting her in.

"We need to talk." She sternly demands. I lock the door behind me. "Just sex? That's all it was? Fucking hell!"

I stay quiet, making her angrier.

"Is that all I am to you? A fucking sex toy! Huh? You can't just say you love me and have sex with me!" She shouts. "God I'm so stupid. I fell for the player!"

Okay, now I'm pissed off.

"For one, you broke MY heart, so you don't get to say you're the fucking stupid one! I fell for you, Alex! And you want to know why I act like I didn't care? I do fucking care. I'm acting like I don't care so I won't do it again! I do fucking love you! I feel like a damn douche bag!" I snap, taking her off guard.

"I don't believe you." She mumbles.

Without realizing it, I pin her up against the wall. I hold her wrists up above her head.

"You don't believe me? I love you, Alex. I don't regret last night. I wanted our second time to be as a damn couple. Not friends." I say, looking at her in the eye.

She doesn't respond, but she looks down. I let out a low growl and attack her neck with my lips.

"I." Kiss. "Can't." Kiss. "Keep." Kiss. "Myself." Kiss. "Away from you." I mumble against her skin. I bite her neck and then lick it, making her moan.

I pull away from her neck.

"Believe me now?" I ask her, looking directing into here eyes.

"I think I'm going to need a little more convincing." She teases with a smirk.

I press my lips to hers. My hands are still on her wrists. Our lips move in sync as fire ignites in me. I slowly let go of her wrists, my hands dropping to her waist. I push her further up against the wall. I break the kiss to pick her up. She wraps her legs around my waist. I reattach our lips as my hands move towards her ass.

I squeeze it, making her gasp. I push my tongue inside her mouth as she does the same to me. Our tongues fight for dominance, but I win-like always.

Nothing is going through my mind right now. Just Alex and I. I push off of the wall to the couch. I collapse back first as she straddles me.

And here we go for our third time..

~~~

yeyeye.

i updated again.

woo! how was it? good or bad?

~Gracie