Chapter 24

(Devon's POV)

"Superstar Devon Swift and Alex are now dating? Yesterday during an interview, Alex came running off stage, kissing the rock-star. We wonder how long they've been dating and why they've decided to come out now. Will this be another swing for Devon? Or will she actually be committed to this relationship? And what happened to Alex and Harry Styles? "

I shut the TV off, running a hand down my face. They actually think I'm willing to hurt Alex. This is complete bullshit. We came out and they're worried about me using her? And her and Harry Styles. Fuck-to-the-no.

I sit on my bed, pulling out my phone. I go onto twitter, reading my feed. One particular article catches my eye.

Devon Dating Alex:

Okay, first off. Devon, don't you dare hurt this girl. I've seen her in your twit cams and crap, she's a really nice girl with a bright future. I don't want to see her get hurt. I know your games, you use girls for your sexual need. Mother of fucking god, I'm getting sick of it. You need to get your act together. I do not ship Delex. Alex, do yourself a favor and break up with Devon.

This article has about 10,284 retweets and favorites.

Alex is out right now, so I'm home alone. The band went out to gods know where.

@DevonProposalTillTwelve: You know guys, you could stop saying things about me. Yes, they're true, I used girl. As in past tense. Everybody makes mistakes, right? It's in human nature. I'm not using Alex. I fucking love her with all my heart. You have no idea how heartbroken I was when I found out her and Harry were going out. I'm completely in love with Alex. She's my world, she's my light in darkness. You guys need to get over yourselves, like I have. I've changed from the minuet my eyes landed on Alex. I've developed a soft spot for her. So please, do Alex and I a favor and stop hating on us.

I enter the tweet and collapse on my bed. I close my eyes and sigh.

It hurts that people think I'm using Alex. I love her with all my heart, yet people still think I'm the same girl from a year before. Alex has picked up my broken pieces and glued them back together. I've done the same for her, yet people like to judge me. They don't know the real Devon Swift. Only Alex does. Only Alex sees the soft spot in me.

@AlexA123: @DevonProposalTillTwelve is right. You guys have no idea what Devon has done to made me happy. It'd be nice for you guys to stop hating on her. I'm not even home right now but I feel Devon is devastated. She's picked up the broken pieces in my past and somehow made my heart bright and happy again. When you guys first met me, you sent hate messages to me. I was crying my eyes out for hours, but guess who came and saved the day? Devon fucking Swift. My girlfriend. So I'd like it if you guys would shut the hell up with the hate. Devon has changed over the time I've been living with her. I'm happy with her. She's happy with me. So stop the god damn hate!

I smile at the post and retweet and favorite it.

"Devon! I'm home!" Alex shouts through the doorway. I put my phone down and smile. I get up and run to her. Once I reach her I hug her. She hugs me back.

"Thank you." I mumble into her shoulder. We pull apart from the hug and stare at each other. I didn't even notice I was crying until she wiped my tears away. She cups my face and wipes my tears away with her thumb. She leans in and kisses me. I kiss her back, our lips moving in sync.

Alex deepens the kiss. She removes her hands from my face and places them on around my neck. My arms wrap around her waist, pulling her closer to me. I start walking backwards, until I hit a wall. I turn around so she's against the wall. I lift her up so I'm holding her. She wraps her legs around my waist, still not breaking the kiss.

Once oxygen becomes a problem, I pull away. I take a deep breath before attacking her neck with kisses. I lick her neck and nibble on it gently. She bites her lip, trying not to moan.

"He-oh shit! My eyes!" Skylar screams as she walks through the door with Leon, Ryan and Ivy. I sigh and remove my lips from her neck. I set Alex down and turn around. Alex is flushed with embarrassment while I have a look of annoyance on my face.

"Sorry for interrupting.." Ryan mumbles. "But we have guests coming over later."

"Who?" Alex asks, regaining her voice.

"You'll find out later." Leon winks at us.

Great. Guests.

Fucking great.