~Meeting Lay's Friends~

Iko's P.O.V

     Lay walks beside me, smiling his sweet usual smile. The one that shows his cute dimples. He looks at me, studying me. Trying to find out what I'm thinking. I look straight at him and tilt my head.

     "What is it, dimples?" I ask innocently, using the nickname I made for him. He gives a slight chuckle and grabs one of my bags. "Don't chuckle like it's nothing."

     "You'll love them more than you love me." He says still chuckling. He grabs another one of my bags and runs up to his house. I look up and go after him, staring in awe at the house. More than I love him? I blush as I repeat his words in my head. Is he jealous? Is he worried? I mean.. it's not like we're an item.. he's my best friend. He opens the door and holds it for me. I reluctantly walk in and he follows. I turn around and look at him. He smiles, knowing what my look meant. "Don't worry. They'll show themselves--"

     "Lay?!" I hear a guys voice holler. Lay's smile lessens. It must be one of the other guys. A guy with black hair and nice eyes trots down the stairs. "Oh! Is this the girl you said you were bringing home to live with us?" He asks looking at me, smiling. Lay told me about his friends... he must be Tao.

     "Oh! You must be... uh, Tao..." I say, gently putting my bags down and smile. He smiles back.

     "Ne (Yes)." He nods, nervously putting his hands in his pockets. "Lay talks about me. Right..?"

     "Ne (Yes)." I answer, glancing at Lay. I giggle at Lay's expression. 

     More footsteps sound from the hall and stairs. Two more guys came into the living room. One wearing glasses and a straight hat, probably Baekhyun. The other has white and black hair with a beanie, which I'm guessing is Sehun. Baekhyun pushes his glasses up and steps towards me.

     "Hi." Baekhyun greets softly. "I'm Baekhyun. That's Sehun." He finishes, gesturing to Sehun. Lay grabs my bags and brings them upstairs to my new room.

     "Hi, I'm Iko." I introduce myself. "So... it's Tao, Baekhyun and Sehun?" They all nod. "Ah. where's Chanyeol?" I ask. Making it sound like I favor him more than the others. Plus I watched Exo Next Door.

     "Oh, he's not here right now. He should be here soon." Baekhyun answers and I nod. "Here." Baekhyun says, going over to me and gently pulls off my coat, then hanging it up in the closet. Aw, so sweet! So happy to stay here and thanks to Lay, I can live with EXO members... this'll be fun.