~Messing Around~

Tao lolls his head backwards and forwards and backwards again. Boredom seems to be getting the best of him. Sehun and I just play cards, charades, and sometimes just end up watching Tao.

     I pull a crumpled paper out of the jar. "Call Me Baby". I sigh and laugh.

     "Uhhh... hm..." I bite my lip, thinking of what to do. Oh! I put up three fingers.

     "Three words?" He asks, glancing at Tao. I nod. Then hold up one finger. He nods. I gesture to him then to me. To him then to me. He narrows his eyes, thinking. He hums. I heave a sigh and skip the second word. I point to myself, my chest. "Me". "Uh... you?" I tilt my head to the sides. "Me?" I nod and jump up and down. "Okay.. continue." I nod and go to the last word. I put my arms in a cradling position, as I'm cradling a baby. Then rock my arms back and forth. "Um.. cradle? Child....? B.. baby!" I nod. Then roll my hands as a gesture for him to keep going. Then put my thumb and pinky to my ear and mouth. "Call Me Baby!" He shouts.

     "Yes yes!! That's--" a round of soft snores interrupts my cheers. We both look over at Tao. Who is sound asleep. His head on his panda hat. Sehun smiles at me. "Should we wake him up?" I ask. He shakes his head.

     "Let's go wake up Baekhyun." He says instead. I nod and purse my lips.

     "Okay." I smile, and we both tromp up the stairs to Baekhyun's room. Sehun grabs the doorknob carefully and twists it quietly. He pushes open the door and all we see is Baek shirtless.

     "Sehun...!!" He hollers at him first. Then notices me. His eyes go wide. "IKO?!" He quickly pulls a blue shirt over his head. I feel my face get red and hot.

    "Gah-, ah... See, we were--, um.." I'm entirely speechless. I remember his hat clipped to my pants loop. So used it as an excuse to get out of this awkward situation but before I can unclasp it, Chanyeol comes up behind Sehun and I. He pushes the both of us into Baekhyun's room. Baek grabs his hat from my pant's loop.

     "What are you guys doing???" Chan asks us eagerly and a bit angrily. I glance at Sehun who doesn't seem startled at all. "Where's Tao?"

     "D-downstairs." I answer. Choking on words. Chanyeol leans closer. "Mian! Mianhe!" I apologize nervously. Baekhyun pokes my side from behind me. Oh no. I squeal from his touch. He pokes me again and I laugh. I cover my mouth so that no more squeals, screams, giggles or laughs come out of my mouth. Even Sehun struggles to hide a snicker. Is he in on this too?! Chan grabs me and pulls me closer, tickling me on my stomach and neck. Baek continues to poke me like I'm a balloon. "Chanyeol!!! Baekhyun!! Quit it! Right now!" I yelp, trying to push them off but Sehun grabs my arms and holds them as the other two continue to tickle and poke me. "Sehun!! You were in on this too?! You tricky little bastard!!" They all laugh and lay off. I cross my arms. My face still hot from blushing and laughing too much, my entire body got hot because of their body heat! "I swear to god, I'll get all of you guys back. Starting with you, Chan!" I pout at them. They're all taller than me,so there is no actual use in trying to intimidate any of them. I'm not that tall. Chan just laughs his loud, and frankly adorable deep laugh.

     "I'd like to see you try to even come up with a plan." He crosses his arms and leaves the room. I stare at Baek, maybe a cold glare would do it for him... but nope! I was wrong! He just grabbed me again and tickled me more. I snatch his hat back and put it on his face then push him off and break into a sprint, anywhere as long as I'm not tickled, tackled, or tricked anymore. I slam the door and lean on the wall, tired of laughing and squealing. I run a hand through my hair, breathing heavily. I'm just gonna have to get used to living with boys that love to mess around... Where's Lay when I need him?