~No Reason Not To~

Iko's P.O.V

     "Mian..." I say softly. "Those are the sweetest most beautiful reasons to stay.. but..." They all look at me. Patiently waiting for me to finish. "But... I care more about you guys and what you have than myself.. I'm still leaving if it's to protect you from my dad.." I get up and turn away from them. One of them grab my hand and i turn around and loom down to see Baekhyun's hand curled around mine. I sigh sadly and squeeze his hand. It's not like I'm dying. I'm just leaving them for their sake, not my dad's.. I feel his hand slip from mine. I put my hands on my hips and turn around just before they leave. I whistle and they all turn to look at me. I smile and step closer to all of them. Giving them each one kiss on the cheek. For Lay.. Right on his dimple. They smile at me. I smile back at them.

Baekhyun's P.O.V~

     She plants a gentle kiss on all of our cheeks. We smile at her and she gives us a sweet smile back. Putts nowhere she grabs my hat and scurries down the stairs. Everyone looks at my surprised expression. I guess just because she's leaving doesn't mean that there's no reasons not to have fun while our time runs out. Like blood from a wound. I shake my head and lead the other guys to go after her. Even Lay seems to be enjoying himself. By now Iko has completely disappeared from our view. She's small enough to fit in a closet. I put my finger to my lips to signal Tao. Chanyeol struggles to hold back a laugh because Tao is the most childish out of all of us but really.. I'm the one who makes the most noise in this house. We hear a minor crash sounding from the kitchen. I inch closer to the entrance, the feeling is as if we were in a horror movie. All of us struggling to find the killer. Then we hear shuffling, exiting the kitchen. Sehun goes there to check out what or who it was. Sehun comes back shaking his head. Why are we trying to find her again??? Oh! Yeah, my straight hat. Why do we always fight over that?? A bang interrupts my thoughts. Tao jumps at the sudden noise. Chanyeol finds it hard to hold in another laugh. I shake my head. He must be easily amused, or trying to entertain himself, avoiding the fact that our friend is leaving. I sigh and shake my head again.

     "I can't take this level of silence. Iko! Please gimme my hat back!" I demand and ask politely at the same time if that makes sense.

     "Fat chance, oppa." Her voice echoed through the house. Oppa...??? It's weird hearing that from her. Not because I developed an instant crush on her, because I mostly hear it from the members that are younger than I am. Like Sehun, especially him, he's the youngest out of all of us.

     "We're gonna find you." I point out. She tried to laugh her best eerie, evil laugh. But I can never imagine such a foul laugh coming from a sweet sensitive girl like her. But, she manages it anyway. We all slump into the couch. Tao tightens his panda on his head. Chanyeol decides to laugh at him instead of holding it in. Man.... Are we gonna miss her... It really does hurt to you think about it. Then again, there's no actual reason not to think about it. I guess she saw all of us moping on the couch because my precious hat comes flying into my arms. I look up to see her smiling her sweet smile that we are going to miss like hell when she's gone.