~Tao And His Childlike Ways~

~Next Morning~

     This morning... I woke up to a "Yo~ Okay." (Hahahahha) Which isn't exactly my alarm clock. But I opened my eyes to see Tao, doing the beginning of "Growl". I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up, starring at him. He smiles at me and says good morning in the most innocent way. Like he didn't just wake me up with "Yo~".

     "What are you doing, Tao?" I ask, struggling to hold back a giggle. I notice that he's wearing his cute and childish panda hat. He jumps up, throwing his hands in the air, and continues to do the Growl dance routine without music. Ya know what, I can't do this anymore. I let out the giggle that I've been holding. It was louder than I had intended it to be... "Seriously, Tao. Why are you in my room at..." I glance at the digital clock on my dresser. "8:47." He stops dancing and plops down on my bed.

     "I haven't exactly, entirely met you yet. So I thought I'd see how you'd react to me. I heard you, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun messing around last night." He explains, a hint of jealousy edging his voice. It makes me blush. I get up, and snatch Baek's hat from my dresser. I open the door and head downstairs, leaving funny little Tao in my room. When I reach the kitchen, it's empty. Chan, Baek, Sehun nor Lay are here. I thought they'd be awake by now since they have schedules. I sigh and shake my head, I don't know about them, but I'm hungry. I open the fridge and look for the left over rice cakes, though I know they won't be as good as they were fresh and hot. There they are!!! I grab them and close the fridge. Tao scares me, just standing there without me knowing. I scream and drop the red plate holding the last of the rice cakes.

      "Tao...!!" I yelp. I kneel down and start picking up the broken plate. Tao kneels down next to me and picks up the sticky rice cakes but freaks out as one of his rings gets stuck to a pink rice cake. I laugh as he squeals more.

     "Iko! Iko! Help me out!" He screams. I smile and tug the rice cake off his ring. He heaves a sigh of relief and falls back on the floor. "Thank you..." his breathing is heavy. I laugh and finish picking up the broken plate pieces and wasted rice cakes. I stand up and toss the pieces and cakes in the trash. Then look down at Tao.

     "This reminds me of that one time in the concert, where you accidentally dropped your ring in the water." I giggle and pull him up, his hat falling off his head and onto the floor. When I reach for it, his long fingers touch my nimble thin ones. I jerk my hand back and turn away. "Sorry.." i breathe.

     "Oh come on...! Chanyeol can wrap his arms around you by surprise and Baek can sit so closely next to you on the couch, but I can't accidentally touch your hand without you freaking out...?!?!" He shouts. I cross my arms and smirk.

     "Oh! Sounds like someone's jealous." I counter, taking a step towards him. Attempting to intimidate him, but I'm only like 5,1 and he's almost 6 feet..... He shakes his head and reaches for the hat but i kick it away and jump for it. He goes after me and grabbing my shirt and pulling me back, he snatches the hat off the floor. "Urgh!" I jump and reach for the hat even though it's his. He falls back and i fall on top of him. Still trying to grab the hat.

      "Ahem!" I hear someone cough. Tao and I both stop fighting and look up. There we see Sehun.