5 Days

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I sit on the couch next to Chanyeol and Sehun. When I look up, I see iko. Staring down at us a big smile on her face. She dashes down the stairs and hugs all of tightly. She sits on my lap, something she's never done before. Chanyeol and Sehun look at me then her then back to me with wide eyes. For a while it's silent.

"Hello hyungs!" She greets unexpectedly. We all look up at her.

"Oiiii!!! That's my thing, Iko!!" Sehun hollers and she laughs, toppling over. Her legs on Sehun, waist on me and upper body on Chanyeol. Chanyeol laughs and looks down on her. She pokes me, hoping to make me smile after what I tried to do that she doesn't know about? But I'm glad to see Sehun and chanyeol with a smile on their faces. What made her so childish and happy all of a sudden....? There's only ONE AND ONLY ONE!!!! EXPLANATION!! TAO! She sits up, all of them staring at me. Her expression changed completely. Her eyes glazed over.

"Baekhyun... Can I.. Talk to you for a minute?" She asks, she gets up, not looking at me. I get up and Sehun flashes me a look along with chanyeol. I with and follow her into the kitchen. She turns around to look at me. "Are you okay...?" She asks, coming over to me. I shake my head slowly and as she goes on her tippy toes to hug me. She pulls away,nher arms still around my neck and our faces inches apart. I guess we stayed like that, in the position for a while. I guess I also broke too early because I pulled her closer, of that was even possible, and kissed her! Right then and there. Sorta like remaking our first kiss when she came here.

"OH!!! WOAAAAHHHH?!?!!!" We hear and we immediately pulled away. Looking at the entrance of the kitchen. There stood Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun. The only one missing was Lay. Their eyes wide. "WOOOOAAAHHHH!!!!" They scream again. We both brush ourselves off and look down.

"Are you guys going out?? Or what??" Sehun asks curiously. Iko tuns a hand through her hair and shakes her head.

"Not exactly." I answer.

"Dude what the hell?! What if lay found out that you guys do that??" Chanyeol shouts, he doesn't sound angry, nor jealous with us. Is he just worried on what lay would do?

"So, I like her. I don't see a problem about having a crush on someone." I speak up. "I mean, she's leaving in like, 5 days. I'm sorry for kissing her before she leaves?" I finish. Iko raises her head and moves closer to me. "Hell.. I almost left to pumble her dad. But that isn't right." I hear iko sniff. I look down on her and smile sadly, "Before I knew it.... I was kissing her and telling her that I liked her." She laughs quietly and put my arm around her. Tao smiles, not saying anything. Just smiling childishly. Either because he knew. Or he's being his jealous cute self.

"Okay.. That's great. I don't have a problem with it, but just be careful around lay because that's his best friend that you have in your arms right there." Chanyeol gives a reassuring smile and goes back to the couch. I look at Sehun, who's just laughing silently with tao, both punching the air. Why are they so cheerful? We've got 5 days alright. I can rearrange that.. You'll see.