6 Days

Baekhyun's P.O.V

     We get home in the early morning the next day. I see Iko's head resting on Lay's shoulder and Tao resting his head on her lap. My eyes widen in jealousy. Sehun nudges me, I turn to look at him. A smirk on his face.

     "Looks they stole her. Well hyung.. Told you the were Mister Steal yo girls." Sehun finally used that term. A little too late and out of trend. I open my mouth and squint my eyes at him.

     "Please don't ever use that term." I laugh and he frowns, Chanyeol closes the door behind him. The three of them on the couch catching his eye as well. How does Sehun... How can he stand this??? Is it because he liked guys before? Or is it because he's young? "Don't wake them." I point out.

     "Wasn't planning on it." Chanyeol says then goes into the kitchen. I sigh and set my bags down gently.

     "I wasn't talking to you Chan." I start, then look over at Sehun, " I was talking to this kid." Sehun rolled his eyes at me and strolled into the kitchen. I run a hand through my hair and sigh. Going to the couch and carefully pick up Iko and carry her to her table. Gently setting her down on her bed then leaving her to sleep for longer and in peace. I quietly close the door and run downstairs. I go into the kitchen and sit next to Chanyeol at the table, but getting up again to get strawberries from the fridge. Then washing them and going back to the table. I pop one into my mouth and look at Chanyeol, then across to Sehun. Both of them with pained looks on their faces.

     "Oh come on guys.." I sigh, swilling the chunk of sweet strawberry in my mouth. "I know I'm definitely not one to be sad or get mad or anything... But I can't take seeing her sad and trying to hide it. Or seeing you guys frown and go to practice not being able to do half of the dance... I mean, I'm done. I'm done watching everyone like this." I spit, grabbing another strawberry and leaving the kitchen. Going towards the door.

     "Baek, what are you doing??" Chan says from the kitchen then comes out. A pained look still on his face , which makes me turn around and open the door. "Baekhyun..!" I put my hands in my pockets, turn to face him and smile.

     "I'm gonna make sure she stays here." I say and leave. Closing the door behind me. That's until I get outside. Not knowing where she lived Or what to say when I get there even if I did. She won't let me do anything.

_______

I'm sorry that the chapters are soooo short.