~Baekhyun~

Iko's P.O.V

     I've met up with Baekhyun countless times. Lay always brought him along to hangouts. Sometimes it would be Sehun or Chanyeol. But I loved to see Baekhyun, he reminds me of a child, a nerd perhaps. A geek is even better. Baekhyun seems to be curious with a lot of things. He loves to sit back and watch things happen. Or joins in on things to find out the results.

     I sit alone on the couch, waiting for Baek to come in with tea. I look at the pictures on the wall. Some from Exo Next Door. Some from tours. Others were separate pictures of each of the members. I smile at Lay's picture. His dimples were so noticeable and cute. I get up and trace the rim of the picture. Baek comes into the room, a plate of fresh hot rice cakes and two cups of tea on a tray in the other. I take one to ease his work. He leads me to the couch and pats a place next to him. I plop down happily. He smiles at me.

     "It's great to see you again, Iko." He says, taking a small sip of tea.

     "Yea." I agree. "Seeing you countless times, then moving into your house is weird. I've met most of you guys. Except Tao... I don't think Lay has ever brought him along to any of our hangouts before." Baekhyun's lips curl up on one side. Bunching up on one cheek.

     "Ah... hm. Where do you guys usually go to hangout?" He asks. I don't know why, he usually goes with us, but we go to numerous different places.

     "Restaurants, I guess." I answer, taking a sip of tea, making a louder slurp sound than intended. Baekhyun puckers his lips, raising his eyebrows.

     "That's why." He starts to laugh. "Tao eats a lot and has a habit of getting people to buy him things." I nod in understanding and actually can't help but laugh. Tao is the most childish out of all of them. He plucks a rice cake off of the red colored plate. "So! How'd you like the house? Who's your favorite EXO member??" I laugh and drink more tea. "What...? No need to hide that I'M your favorite." He says slyly, moving closer to me.

     "I don't know who my favorite is, Baekhyun-oppa. But you're one of the tops. So don't worry." I smile, nudging him. He slightly frowns. To me, Baek has a sort of... child's face. Its cute. then, The front door swings open, interrupting our bonding conversation. Chanyeol comes in, wearing his mask and coat. He notices the both of us sitting on the couch and removes his mask. 

     "H-hi..." I greet nervously and awkwardly.

     "Hi." He says back. Baekhyun just stares at him, looking a bit upset or jealous. Chanyeol ignores his stare. "You're...."

     "Iko." I complete his sentence, all the while introducing myself even though I have met him before. He smiles as if imagining something else. Like Baekhyun can read his mind, he smiles too. Later he tells me about Incheon gal.