~Lie~

Lay stands before me. Sweat beads dotting his forehead. Baekhyun smiles, but I know there's something under that. Lay grabs me and wraps his arms around me. The tears begin to well up again. I notice Baekhyun get up and leave, closing the door behind him.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

     They all stare at me. Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun. Chanyeol grabs my shoulders and shakes me. Sehun crosses his arms.

     "What was all the yelling..?" Chanyeol asks, letting go of me. I look down. I felt a bit guilty for eavesdropping on their argument, I know that i shouldn't have done that, so I lied and said it wasn't any of my business. I did my best to comfort her. The last part repeated in my head like a bad memory. Or a scene from a movie. "Baekhyun!"

     "Oh... i.. i don't know. She didn't say." I lie, licking my lips and running a hand through my hair. Sehun and Chanyeol sigh. Tao pushes through us, going to the door but Chanyeol stops him. We all look at him. "No.... Lay's here now. He'll help her out because he's the only one that knows what's going on between her and her dad." I explain... maybe a bit too much.

     "Her dad?" Tao repeats in curiosity and confusion. I cover my mouth with one hand and put the other in my pocket. I shake my head and push passed them, going downstairs for water.

     "Baekhyun! I thought you said she didn't tell you!" Chanyeol yells from upstairs. Making his way down with Tao and Sehun behind him. They all follow me to the kitchen. I go in circles, trying to lose them in the limited space we have. I slump down on the couch, taking small sips of water. They crash down next to me. All trying to fit on one couch.

     "Don't lie to us, Baek." Sehun says, shaking his head. It goes quiet and all you can hear is Lay's and Iko's faint voices. "Tell us what you heard..."

     "Aniyo." I rebel, shaking my head. "I didn't hear anything. I just heard yelling... that's all." I explain. Lying again to my friends hurts me more.

     "No it's not, Baekhyun. Tell us now." To my surprise, it was Chanyeol nor Sehun who demanded i tell them. It came fro  Tao's childish mouth. "Don't lie. Tell us." His hands are clenched into tight fists, making it look like his knuckles are turning white. I grab a pillow and squeeze it tight.

     "She was arguing with her dad.. she said her dad hurt her and she wasn't coming home. She'd rather die than go home to live with him.." I burst. All the answers exploding into the air.

     "She didn't tell you any of this did she?" Chanyeol asks lightly. I shake my head no and bury my face in the pillow like Iko did to me, burying her face in my neck. The lie didn't last for very long, in fact i was hoping a lie wouldn't come up at all but it just came up put of nervousness and fear. Sehun puts an arm around me, shaking me gently.

     "What else happened in there?" Sehun asks. I look up at him. Then puts my head back on the pillow so that my words were muffled.

    "They thaid that her dadth would drag her away..." I started, hoping they would have a hard time understanding my words. Take hint of my frustration and not ask twice. "Then they tthold me tthoo preffent him from dragging her away because tthey needthedth usth." I finished explaining. I felt Chanyeol grab the back of my hair and plucked my head up from the pillow.

     "Anything else...??" Chanyeol asked curiously, a hint of jealousy in his voice. I shake my head. They all made a "really?" Face at me. He loosened his grip on my hair and let my head fall back onto the soft pillow. "Say it." I groaned in defeat.

     "We almothsst kisthed." I mumble the rest quickly into the pillow.

     "You what?!" They all yelp in unison. Chanyeol picks my head back up. "What did you do???" Chanyeol repeats

     "We..... almost kissed..." I mumble it again. All of their eyes widened. It grew awkwardly silent. The talking stopped upstairs and the door opened. Lay came through, holding Iko in his arms. We all focused on them.

     "She fell asleep crying in my arms...." Lay whispered, carefully bringing her downstairs to us.